• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

ellington_indigos_zps82335411.jpg

Indigos -- 24/192khz DVD-A

Duke Ellington

2014 HD Tape Transfers

Title: Duke Ellington Indigos
Artist(s): Duke Ellington and his Orchestra
Recording Info: Transferred from a 15ips 2-track tape
Recorded by Columbia 1957 in NYC
Please Note: Tracks 1 & 8 had to be converted to DXD during
the mastering process for editing reasons

01. Prelude To A Kiss
02. Willow Weep For Me
03. Tenderly
04. Dancing In The Dark
05. Solitude
06. Where or When
07. Mood Indigo
08. Autumn Leaves

Today's work truck music....

51Y438jB-NL._SS500_.jpg

Born To Fly -- HDCD

Sara Evans

2000 RCA Records

Amazon.com

With Three Chords and the Truth, her 1997 debut album, Missouri-born Sara Evans not only wowed listeners with her superb vocal chops, but also boldly and unpretentiously staked claim to a neo-traditionalist style that suggested she'd done a lot of listening to Loretta Lynn and the late Tammy Wynette in her younger days. With Born to Fly, her third album, Evans continues her descent from the neo-traditional high ground and her move uptown. She makes it clear she's also listened quite a bit to the likes of Trisha Yearwood and Bruce Hornsby, whose "Every Little Kiss" she ably covers here. On the exuberant title tune and on fine country-pop ballads like "I Could Not Ask for More" and the lovely "Saints and Angels," Evans proves she can just as sweetly and deftly patrol the uptown territory as she can the down-home highlands, which she revisits on the steel guitar-adorned weeper "I Learned That from You." Though not every song on Born to Fly insinuates its way into listeners' imaginations like the above-mentioned gems do, this solid, ambitious 11-song collection stands as another feather in this gifted young singer's colorful musical cap. --Bob Allen

1. "Born to Fly" Sara Evans, Marcus Hummon, Darrell Scott 5:36
2. "Saints & Angels" Victoria Banks 4:24
3. "I Could Not Ask for More" Diane Warren 4:49
4. "I Keep Looking" Evans, Tom Shapiro, Tony Martin 4:36
5. "I Learned That from You" Tony Lane, Jess Brown 5:09
6. "Let's Dance" Evans, Randy Scruggs 4:05
7. "Why Should I Care" Evans, Shapiro, Martin 3:46
8. "Four-Thirty" Hillary Lindsey, Bill Lloyd 4:32
9. "Show Me the Way to Your Heart" Evans, James LeBlanc 3:54
10. "You Don't" Evans, Aimee Mayo, Ron Harbin 5:11
11. "Every Little Kiss" Bruce Hornsby 6:04

513IXOtkFML.jpg

Relazin' With The Miles Davis Quintet - 20 Bit K2 Mastering CD

Miles Davis Quintet

1958/2001 Prestige Records

One of the Best Ever, April 22, 2003
By Paul R. Thomas (Myrtle Beach, SC United States) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Relaxin' With Miles (20 Bit Mastering) (Audio CD)

Buy this CD! It is truly classic jazz, beautifully remastered, by one of the greatest jazz quintets of all time. Both Miles Davis and John Coltrane are featured but the sound of the quintet together is perfection. In a word, 'immortality'.

6169KxSZTcL.jpg

P1350642_zpseab30378.jpg

"In Copenhagen" -- 24K Gold OMR CD

Harry "Sweets" Edison & Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis

1978/1982 Storyville/MFSL Ultradisc II

'Sweets' and 'Jaws' began as a casual pairing which developed into one of the most well-established partnerships in jazz. Their first album together was recorded in 1962, and by 1976, Harry 'Sweets' Edison and Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis were touring Europe. In Denmark they found John Darville and Kenny Drew; and with producer Ole Matthiessen, ended up recording together in Copenhagen.

Storyville Records originally released this session as two separate Sweets and Jaws LPs: Vol. 1, John Darville's Quartet With Kenny Drew, 1978, and Vol. 2, Opus Funk, 1982. The 1997 Storyville aluminum CD version contains only eight of the album's total of twelve songs. Mobile Fidelity has taken the original master tape and transferred a total of eleven songs for the ultimate and uninterrupted performance of these jazz masters.

Selections:
1. Lester Leaps In
2. September Song
3. Spotlite
4. Angel Eyes
5. Blues Walk
6. Opus Funk
7. You Are Too Beautiful
8. Robbin's Nest
9. Candy
10. There Is No Greater Love
11. C Jam Blues

Accompanying Sweets (trumpet) and Jaws (tenor saxophone) are Kenny Drew (piano), Hugo Rasmussen (bass), Svend Erik Norregarrd (drums), and John Darville (trombone). Recorded at Rosenberg Sound Technic, Copenhagen, Denmark on July 6, 1976. Includes liner notes by Alun Morgan

I will Keith. :mrgreen:

51Smk3DIcZL.jpg

Nocturnes & Serenades -- CD

Scott Hamilton

2006 Concord Jazz

The black-and-white cover photo of a neon-lit street harks back to an earlier era on Scott Hamilton's Nocturnes & Serenades. Depending on the viewer, it may conjure up images of the jazz clubs lining the street in 1940s New York, or perhaps classic film noir. Either way, the photo and title promise the kind of lazy, romantic jazz that pours from tiny, smoke-filled rooms at three a.m. to an audience of three. This isn't surprising, due to tenor Hamilton's rep as a committed neo-traditionalist. The 55-minute set kicks off with a fine, relaxed take on "Man with a Horn," with Hamilton's resonant, silky sax work outlining the contours of the piece. Hamilton is joined on Nocturnes & Serenades by pianist John Pearce, bassist Dave Green, and drummer Steve Brown. Pearce and Hamilton's gentle styles mingle well on "Man with a Horn" and on the follow-up, "Autumn Nocturne," while Green and Brown anchor the mellow pacing. With perhaps one exception ("By the River Sainte Marie"), Hamilton and his bandmates maintain a dreamy, late-night groove. Save for the recording technology, this could've been recorded in the '40s, and mainstream jazz fans, well aware of Hamilton's work, will appreciate Nocturnes & Serenades' connection with the past. ~ Ronnie D. Lankford, Jr.

Track Listing
1. Man With a Horn
2. Autumn Nocturne
3. Flamingo
4. I'm Glad There Is You
5. Serenade in Blue
6. Isn't It a Pity
7. You Go to My Head
8. Chelsea Bridge
9. By the River Sainte-Marie
10. A Portrait of Jenny

Personnel: Scott Hamilton (tenor saxophone); John Pearce (piano); Dave Green (acoustic bass); Steve Brown (drums).

I was in my second year of university. This album had just come out and they were touring promoting it. OMD opened for them. From what I remembered it was a fantastic show!! :music-rockout:

220px-Listenlikethieves.jpg

51CvRHtyeLL._SS500_.jpg

Four Classic Albums -- Remastered 2 CD Set

Morgana King

2011 Avid Records (Import England)

GUTEN MORGANA February 18, 2011
By Barry McCanna TOP 1000 REVIEWER
Format:Audio CD
This 2-CD set gathers together four 50s LPs by Morgana King, together with facsimiles of the original liner notes, which in order of recording were:

A. "Sings the Blues" from January 1956, with piano and rhythm accompaniment.
B. "For You, For Me, For Evermore" from March 1956 with small orchestra.
C. "Let Me Love You" from July 1958 with 7-piece group
D. "The Greatest Songs Ever Swung" from 1959 with four trombones, vibes, and rhythm, augmented on 5 tracks by 3 trumpets, and 4 saxes.

These are scheduled on the CDs as B, A, D, C. My own preference is for the 1956 recordings, where Morgana's silky cream-smooth voice is the centrepiece, and is embellished by the restrained playing of the musicians in her backing group. On the later sessions some of the accompaniments sound at odds with the song, and she seems to be striving for effect as a result of which her vocals are more mannered. I realise however that this is a matter of personal taste, and what strikes me as a slight falling off will appeal to others. Overall this is a superb reissue, and my criticism of the second CD is only in comparison with the very high standard set by the first. It is also a considerable bargain, which you'll appreciate if you try to acquire these four albums separately.

Track Listings
Disc: 1

"For You, For me, For Evermore"

1. For You, For Me, Forever More
2. Here I'll Stay
3. There's a Lull In My Life
4. Delovely
5. Down In the Depths
6. The Song is You
7. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
8. Ev'rything I Love
9. If You Could See Me Now
10. I'll String Along With You
11. Everything I've Got
12. You're Not So Easy To Forget

"Sings The Blues"
13. More Than You Know
14. Frankie and Johnnie
15. Mean To Me
16. When Your Lover Has Gone
17. Something To Remember You By
18. I See Two Lovers
19. Body and Soul
20. Mad About the Boy
21. It's Only a Paper Moon
22. Bill

Disc: 2
"Sings The Blues"
1. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
2. Why Was I Born

"The Greatest Songs Ever Swung"
3. Just You, Just Me
4. And the Angels Sing
5. Take the "a" Train
6. I Can't Get Started
7. Lullaby of Birdland
8. A Foggy Day
9. How High the Moon
10. Perdido
11. Lonesome Road
12. At Sundown

"Let Me Love You"
13. All or Nothing At All
14. Let Me Love You
15. I Love You Much Too Much
16. I'll Never Smile Again
17. I'll Remember April
18. You Always Hurt the One You Love
19. The End of a Love Affair
20. Mad About Him Sad Without Him, How Can I Be Glad Without Him Blues
21. That Ole Devil Called Love
22. Undecided
23. You Don't Know What Love is
24. I've Found a New Baby [Fast Version] [Version]
25. I've Found a New Baby [Slow Version] [Version]

71iz%2B0cPSjL.jpg

Hard Promises -- HDCD

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

1981/2001 MCA Records

HIS FINEST WORK!, July 5, 2006
By James T. Mott (O'Fallon, MO USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This review is from: Hard Promises (Audio CD)

I have been into Petty since day one and I can honestly say that this is the one. Every band has that one album that is brilliant. Torpedos came close, but this is it. Best song in my opinion is Kings Road. A close second is Something Big. Other noteworthy tracks (I mean classics) are

The Waiting
A Woman In Love
Letting You Go
A Thing About You
Insider

If you've heard Petty over the years and haven't purchased anything. Don't start with the best of collections. Start right here. It doesn't get any better.

Side one

"The Waiting" – 3:58
"A Woman in Love (It's Not Me)" (Petty, Mike Campbell) – 4:22
"Nightwatchman" (Petty, Campbell) – 3:59
"Something Big" – 4:44
"Kings Road" – 3:27

Side two

"Letting You Go" – 3:24
"A Thing About You" – 3:33
"Insider" – 4:23
"The Criminal Kind" – 4:00
"You Can Still Change Your Mind" (Petty, Campbell) – 4:15

7145YTf-bOL_zpsf343dfe2.jpg

...Play Peter Gunn + Son of Gunn!! -- Remastered CD

Shelly Manne & His Men

2010 American Jazz Classics

Digitally remastered CD containing all of the music recorded by Shelly Manne and His Men in a sextet format playing the songs from Henry Mancini's score for Peter Gunn. Peter Gunn was one of the first television shows to have its own original score and it was the first to feature a modern Jazz soundtrack. Features the 1959 albums Shelly Manne & His Men Play Peter Gunn and Son Of Gunn!!: Shelly Manne & His Men Play More Music From Peter Gunn. American Jazz Classics.

Track Listing
1. Peter Gunn
2. Floater
3. Sorta Blue
4. Brothers
5. Soft Sounds
6. Fallout!
7. Slow and Easy
8. Brief and Breezy
9. Dreamsville
10. Profound Gass
11. Odd Ball
12. Blue Steel
13. Spook!
14. Joanna
15. Goofin' at the Coffee House
16. My Manne Shelly
17. Blues for Mother's
18. Quiet Gass
19. Lightly

61IOyY4ZN%2BL.jpg

Layla and other assorted love songs -- 24k Gold CD

Derek and The Dominos

1970/1993 MOFI Ultradisc II

The greatest guitar album of the rock era, November 10, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Derek and the Dominos/Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs (Audio CD)

If you only know this album from hearing "Layla" on the radio, then your first question after hearing this will be: "Why don't they play the rest of it?" Even if you are sick of "Layla", this album is a treasure chest of searing pain songs, caused by Eric Clapton being dumped by Patti Harrison, wife of Beatle George. Even the relatively hookless tunes like "Keep On Growing" and "Anyday" get over on sheer desperate passion. Plenty of guitarists can make their instrument scream, but only Clapton, on "Bell Bottom Blues", had ever made it sob. This was Clapton's absolute peak--all the power and virtuosity of his Cream years are encapsulated here, cast in a personal blues tone that anticipates almost everything he ever did thereafter. Duane doesn't suck either. If you can, read the 1985 interview with Clapton in Rolling Stone. He relates how the band was all nodded out on drugs the entire time. Do _not_ try this at home; they are trained professionals!
Side one

1. "I Looked Away" (Eric Clapton, Bobby Whitlock) – 3:05
2. "Bell Bottom Blues" (Clapton) – 5:02
3. "Keep on Growing" (Clapton, Whitlock) – 6:21
4. "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out" (Jimmy Cox) – 4:57

Side two

1. "I Am Yours" (Clapton, Nezami) – 3:34
2. "Anyday" (Clapton, Whitlock) – 6:35
3. "Key to the Highway" (Charles Segar, Willie Broonzy) – 9:40

Side three

1. "Tell the Truth" (Clapton, Whitlock) – 6:39
2. "Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad?" (Clapton, Whitlock) – 4:41
3. "Have You Ever Loved a Woman" (Billy Myles) – 6:52

Side four

1. "Little Wing" (Jimi Hendrix) – 5:33
2. "It's Too Late" (Chuck Willis) – 3:47
3. "Layla" (Clapton, Jim Gordon) – 7:05
4. "Thorn Tree in the Garden" (Whitlock) – 2:53

51CL-4rbIlL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This was featured in the latest Sound and Vision, and they raved about the recording quality. I'm not a huge fan (of Linda), but a combination of a nice merlot and that damn "Order with One-Click" brought me a copy tonight. It's a sort of Greatest Hits, spread out over 30 years, but just songs that she's paired up in duets. The sound is pretty good, although a bit uneven (understandable over 30 years/who-knows-how-many studios).

And, an unrelated question (mainly to you Dennie): In the past I'd always hit "Google Imagez", type in the album/artist, and hot-link a pic of the album cover (using "Copy this Image Address") to this thread. More and more, I'm getting about 3 pages of alphanumeric gibberish that doesn't link. There were only two pics of this new album on Googlez Imagez as of tonight, both had that fault, so I went to Amazon. Trying to copy the image link for the CD also didn't work; I found that the album cover did show up on the mp3 download page so I used that.
But, its getting harder and harder. It REALLY doesn't make sense for Amazon to block hot-linking, most of my album purchases these last few years have been due to you folks, showing the album picture and giving your thumbs-up.
Any solutions that you guys know of? :think:

51N5rJK%2BQuL._SL500_.jpg

Back To The Future Now -Live At Arizona Charlies, Las Vegas -- HDCD

Asleep At The Wheel

1997 Sony Music

Amazon.com

A quarter century ago, the members of Asleep at the Wheel were young Western swing enthusiasts trying their best to imitate such heroes as Bob Wills and Milton Brown. Now Ray Benson and his dozens of bandmates--past and present--are the seasoned heroes of the genre, and a new generation of young Western swing fans look to Asleep at the Wheel for clues. Two of those youngsters, Nashville stars Tracy Byrd and Wade Hayes, pay their respects in the form of guest vocals on the new Asleep at the Wheel album, Back to the Future Now. This live album isn't the best record the group has ever made, but it may be the best single-disc introduction. Not only do Byrd and Hayes provide a way into the music for younger fans, but most of the band's best-known songs plus three Wills tunes are reprised. More importantly, several key members of Asleep at the Wheel's legendary 1975-'78 lineup return to the fold for a one-night, school-of-swing reunion. Vocalists LeRoy Preston and Chris O'Connell once again sing their signature numbers, "My Baby Thinks She's a Train" and "The Letter That Johnny Walker Read" respectively. Founding steel guitarist Lucky Oceans trades slippery licks with current steel guitarist Cindy Cashdollar on Wills'S "Fat Boy Rag," and pianist Floyd Domino comes back to rattle the ivories on Moon Mullican's "Cherokee Boogie." Tony Garnier (heard more recently with Bob Dylan) slaps out a walking bass line on Wills'S "Roly Poly." Even if you aren't familiar with the band's long, convoluted history, Benson introduces most of the songs with half-comic, half-affectionate stories that fill in the details. --Geoffrey Himes

1. Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens - Asleep at the Wheel, Kramer, Alex
2. Miles and Miles of Texas - Asleep at the Wheel, Camfield, Tommy
3. Roly Poly - Asleep at the Wheel, Rose, Fred
4. Ida Red - Asleep at the Wheel, Powell, Christopher
5. My Baby Thinks She's a Train - Asleep at the Wheel, Preston, Leroy
6. The Letter That Johnny Walker Read - Asleep at the Wheel, Benson, Ray
7. God Bless the Child - Asleep at the Wheel, Herzog, Arthur Jr.
8. Fat Boy Rag - Asleep at the Wheel, Barnard, Junior
9. Cherokee Boogie - Asleep at the Wheel, Mullican, Moon
10. Hot Rod Lincoln - Asleep at the Wheel, Ryan, Charlie
11. Boogie Back to Texas - Asleep at the Wheel, Benson, Ray
12. House of Blue Lights - Asleep at the Wheel, Raye, Don

maxresdefault_zpsa919a4b9.jpg

West of 5th -- SACD

Hank Jones - Christian McBride - Jimmy Cobb

2006 Chesky Records

From the vigor and agility with which Hank Jones plays on WEST OF 5TH, one would never guess that the pianist was 88 years old at the time of this 2006 recording. Jones is joined by a fellow legendary jazz veteran in drummer Jimmy Cobb (best known for his work on Miles Davis's KIND OF BLUE), and young-gun bassist Christian McBride. The music isn't futuristic or rule-bending, but therein lies its charm. Jones, Cobb, and McBride work through a set of standards, including "On Green Dolphin Street" and "Stella by Starlight," masterfully turning material that would otherwise seem clich‚d into fresh, vital, and totally engaging jazz for the ages.

Track Listings
1. On Green Dolphin Street
2. Mr. Walker
3. Speak Low
4. A Child Is Born
5. If I Were A Bell
6. Billie's Bounce
7. Lotus Blossom
8. Confirmation
9. We'll Be Together Again
10. Stella by Starlight
11. Eleanor

Personnel: Hank Jones (piano); Christian McBride (double bass); Jimmy Cobb (drums).Liner Note Author: Ira Gitler.Recording information: St. Peter's Episcopal Church, New York, NY (01/29/2006)

31N8T56PCXL_zpsf6f9adc5.jpg

Workin' -- 20bit K2 Remastered CD

The Miles Davis Quintet

1959/2003 Prestige/Fantasy Records

WORKIN' WITH THE MILES DAVIS QUINTET is a grab-bag of different moods culled from the 26 sides Miles cut in two final marathon sessions for Prestige on May 11 and October 26, 1956. From this stock of magnificent performances, Prestige also issued RELAXIN' and STEAMIN'.WORKIN' is notable for the bittersweet reverie of "It Never Entered My Mind," one of the most beautiful ballads Miles ever recorded. Red Garland's rippling second theme and bell-like intermezzo set off Miles' muted melody in sharp relief; Miles' poignant, breathy timbre and weightless phrasing is sheer poetry.But WORKIN' plumbs a variety of moods and grooves. Philly Joe Jones' dancing polyrhythms set the mood for Miles' famous lines "Four" and "Half Nelson." By now, Miles' work with the open horn is a product of his own aesthetic, distinguished by a thoughtful use of space, meticulous note placement and a variety of expressive brass shadings. By editing the more technocratic aspects of his line, Miles has arrived at a lighter, cooler, more personal style of phrasing. And now even the relentlessly forceful Coltrane exhibits greater patience and melodic focus.Musical treats abound. There are two delightful takes of Miles' coy, bluesy trademark "The Theme" and a funky statement of "Trane's Blues" (aka "Vierd Blues"). "Ahmad's Blues" is a low-down, after-hours feature for pianist Red Garland (who is not often accorded the credit he deserves for developing this cosmopolitan lyric style), featuring Paul Chambers' remarkable bow work. A perfect jazz band.

Track Listing
1. It Never Entered My Mind
2. Four
3. In Your Own Sweet Way
4. The - (Take 1) Theme
5. Trane's Blues
6. Ahmad's Blues
7. Half Nelson
8. The - (Take 2) Theme

Miles Davis Quintet: Miles Davis (trumpet); John Coltrane (tenor saxophone); Red Garland (piano); Paul Chambers (acoustic bass); Philly Joe Jones (drums).Recorded at the Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, New Jersey on May 11 & October 26, 1956. Originally released on Prestige (7166). Includes liner notes by Jack Maher.Digitally remastered using 20-bit K2 Super Coding System technology.

9527228348a054ba19bc7110.L.jpg

Golden Heart -- CD

Mark Knopfler

1996 Reprise Records

A Little Bit of Everything, October 2, 2000
By Michael M. (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Golden Heart (Audio CD)

Released back in 1996, Mark Knopfler's first official solo effort, "Golden Heart," defies classification. Since the songs range across such a wide spectrum-Celtic, Cajun, rock, and country (styles which Knopfler so obviously cherishes)-you can't really call this a "rock album."

It's just MUSIC, pure and simple. And as the title suggests, more love songs than you'd normally find on a Dire Straits record. The opening track, "Darling Pretty," is rife with Knopfler's usual guitar artistry. But his message of being able to draw strength from love and thus overcome life's adversities is remarkably touching: "Love will find a way, my Darling Pretty/Find a heaven for you and I." (An aside here: my wife and I actually chose this one as our wedding song four years ago. It may not be the easiest thing to dance to, but it fit our situation perfectly.)

The title track is equally moving, and so gentle, it actually brought a lump to my throat the first time I heard it. And if you've got an ounce of Irish in you, "A Night in Summer Long Ago" might also get you misty. I once worked with a fellow Irishman, who admitted that this one actually had him sobbing, since it reminded him of the songs he grew up with.

But before you start thinking Knopfler's gone completely soft, check out "Imelda," which could be his hardest rocking and most satisfying tune since "Money for Nothing." The song climaxes in a solo that sounds like a guitar duel between Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix, and it had me smiling.

"Don't You Get It" is another fine example of his approach to straightforward rock-and-roll, but songs like "Cannibals" and "Je Suis Desole" represent something new for Knopfler fans: a Cajun influence! What's even more surprising is that he is able to pull it off so convincingly.

Like Bob Dylan, Knopfler's love-them-or-hate-them vocals are often overlooked, but if you're a fan, you'll think he sounds great here. His smoky rasp is actually an asset on songs like "Are We in Trouble Now" and "Done With Bonaparte." But on "I'm the Fool" he sounds so crisp and smooth, you might think he had the assistance of a guest vocalist.

Overall, almost as solid as the just-released "Sailing to Philadelphia," but because of the album's sheer eclectic nature, it has often been mistakenly labeled as "uneven." Please don't be fooled: Knopfler's decision making is based on his genuine affection for the music, not an attempt to confound the listener.

All tracks are written by Mark Knopfler.

1. "Darling Pretty" – 4:31
2. "Imelda" – 5:26
3. "Golden Heart" – 5:01
4. "No Can Do" – 4:54
5. "Vic and Ray" – 4:36
6. "Don't You Get It" – 5:16
7. "A Night in Summer Long Ago" – 4:43
8. "Cannibals" – 3:41
9. "I'm the Fool" – 4:28
10. "Je Suis Désolé" – 5:14
11. "Rüdiger" – 6:03
12. "Nobody's Got the Gun" – 5:25
13. "Done With Bonaparte" – 5:06
14. "Are We in Trouble Now?" – 5:54

I hesitated to pick this one up, however glad I did. I don't really care for a couple of the Poppy tunes, however there are some good ones on here.

51C5nZBBZ7L._SY300_.jpg

513OaSz7AtL._SY300_.jpg

1. Addicted
2. Don't Call No Ambulance
3. Walking In The Lion's Den
4. The River Turned Red
5. Love Me Again
6. Tell Me Why
7. Overworked And Underpaid
8. She Loves Me Not
9. Brown Paper Bag
10. Queen Of Hearts