• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are your favorite mobile games?

Hey Jomari... have you tried any of the slots from "Slot Machine Factory"? They've got paid ones, but also have a lot of free ones. Tunzamunny and Sprit Wolf are pretty good for free. No need to buy tokens.

Kazaam said:
Hey Jomari... have you tried any of the slots from "Slot Machine Factory"? They've got paid ones, but also have a lot of free ones. Tunzamunny and Sprit Wolf are pretty good for free. No need to buy tokens.

hehehe. have to look at this after month end, but definitely will keep this posted.

Thank you kazaam!

still playing Rock vegas one, but also playing way out west, not bad, but complicated at times.

i still cant find a good counterpart civilizations game.

Yes, I enjoyed AB SW more than any of the other AB variants. Of course, with Lucas involved, it's not surprising that it's $3 for the full game rather than $1... :angry-banghead: But I guess that's the price of buying into the SW franchise.

PaulyT said:
Yes, I enjoyed AB SW more than any of the other AB variants. Of course, with Lucas involved, it's not surprising that it's $3 for the full game rather than $1... :angry-banghead: But I guess that's the price of buying into the SW franchise.

Still not a bad price for an HD game, though.

Did you try the free version at all to compare? I'm guessing that's only at phone resolution, probably? That's what I have. Looks really good, but I'm also looking at only a 3.7" screen.

Super Androix

This is one I downloaded the other day. It's a Super Mario Bros knockoff for Android, and it's pretty good for free. Looks, sounds good. Fairly smooth. I don't know how many levels it has, but so far it plays way better on my phone than similar games. I'm happy I found this game because my phone had problems playing the other Mario-inspired games for Android (such as Mobile Andrio or Super Tux).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLF_exW86VI[/youtube]

Kazaam said:
PaulyT said:

Still not a bad price for an HD game, though.

Did you try the free version at all to compare? I'm guessing that's only at phone resolution, probably? That's what I have. Looks really good, but I'm also looking at only a 3.7" screen.

In the amazon android app store, anyway, I paid $1 for the initial game (ad-free), then another $2 when I discovered that half the current levels are only available with the upgrade... I don't think I had a choice of HD or not. Yeah $3 isn't bad for a game in general, just that all the other AB variants have only been $1 for the full ad-free game.

If your device is rooted, download Adfree app (free) from googleplay. Even if you download the free game version you will see no ads.

AdFree

Rope

I bought my first Angry Birds...the Star Wars one. It's fun, decent time killer.

Rope said:
If your device is rooted, download Adfree app (free) from googleplay. Even if you download the free game version you will see no ads.

AdFree

Rope

Thanks Rope, that's a good tip. I'll check it out.

PaulyT said:
Rope said:

AdFree

Rope

Thanks Rope, that's a good tip. I'll check it out.

Open source is a wonderful thing.

Rope

Lately, I’ve been getting my Board Game Geek On, which will help explain the following two entries:

Summoner Wars - iOS. A faithful port of the card/board game of the same name. You can get a free version that will allow you to play as one of the Summoner factions (Phoenix Elves) against 1 of the other 7 factions. In order to play as one of the other factions, you gotta pay. For an iOS game, it is a little expense to get the full game, but it’s not too bad.

Elder Signs: Omens - iOS/Android. My understanding is that is almost exactly the same as the board game Elder Signs, just with a couple of tweaks. Again, it’s more expensive than Angry Birds, but at $3.99 (I think it’s $6.99 for the HD iPad version), I think it’s a pretty good deal – if you like the game of course.

I've mostly been playing Ticket to Ride (iOS only). If you like board games, it's definitely worth picking up.

Back