• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What concert/show are you going to?

Saw Lenny Kravitz Tuesday night, no opener, just 2 hrs and 20 mins of Lenny and my God it was fantastic show.

I was lukewarm about seeing him and GF talked me into it. Unbelievable show. He did about a 30 minute encore with about 20 of that being Let Love Rule where he walked through the crowd and shook hands and hugged and just basically made everyone he came in contact with feel amazing.

The Fabulous Fox Theater in St. Louis is an amazing venue with a couple of baclonies. Lenny went into the upper balcony on his tour de Fox, while the rest of the crowd held hands and sang along to Let Love Rule.

Aside from the love fest that guy FUCKIN RAWKS!!! American Woman, Are You Gonna Go My Way, and several others just ripped your faces off.

The lights wrecked havoc with my camera and none of my pictures turned out great, but the show was excellent.
20190913_194916.jpg

Saw Lenny Kravitz Tuesday night, no opener, just 2 hrs and 20 mins of Lenny and my God it was fantastic show.

I was lukewarm about seeing him and GF talked me into it. Unbelievable show. He did about a 30 minute encore with about 20 of that being Let Love Rule where he walked through the crowd and shook hands and hugged and just basically made everyone he came in contact with feel amazing.

The Fabulous Fox Theater in St. Louis is an amazing venue with a couple of baclonies. Lenny went into the upper balcony on his tour de Fox, while the rest of the crowd held hands and sang along to Let Love Rule.

Aside from the love fest that guy FUCKIN RAWKS!!! American Woman, Are You Gonna Go My Way, and several others just ripped your faces off.
He seems like a cool guy!! Glad you enjoyed!!
You mean this American Woman??

This is tonight!!!

The weather is not on our side, so getting from parking to the venue will be a bit wet....................

What a fricken' musical genius.....................

Probably on of my favorite concerts in a very long time.

Last night was his last night of his 2019 North American tour.

Damn that was great!!!!

Tickets for a March show by the Yacht Rock Review at the House of Blues in Boston go on sale tomorrow. We are going with a big group of our friends as usual. Does seeing an act three times in 18 months make us groupies?

Face price for YRR tickets is $25. They went on sale this morning and prices on all the ticket sites were between $68 and $131 for GA Floor within 2 hours. This is 5 months in advance for a cover band. I never expected to see this kind of price escalation. Fortunately, I was able to get mine at face through one of my credit cards. Still crazy though.

Blues Traveler Nov 9
Steel Panther Dec 11
Trans Siberian Orchestra Dec 26
Rent Feb something

And I think there might be something else in there.

So, Mom being put on hospice got in the way of Blues Traveler so I gave the tickets to a couple of friends and we spent the evening at the house with Mom. I will never regret that.

Steel Panther was awesome and hilarious and a great show. Those guys are great musicians, and the singer is amazing.

So, we still have TSO on the 26th and Rent in Feb., and I bought tickets for Wicked for tomorrow at the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis.

I know that's not exactly a concert but we goin!

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!

I didn't go but my wife took her oldest son and her grandson to Trans Siberian Orchestra tonight. I think we own all their CD's.

Oh Yeah!!! Ann Wilson, 3rd row almost center!!!!

https://pabsttheater.org/event/annwilson2020/

It looks like tonight's Blue Oyster Cult concert can be streamed free!!!

Blue Oyster Cult ║ Blue Oyster Cult, Menominee Nation Arena, Oshkosh, WI, USA Live Concert Livestream :https://is.gd/7H24Ra Event Blue Oyster Cult At Blue Oyster Cult, Menominee Nation Arena, Oshkosh, WI, USA Live Concert Join Us - It's HERE and it's FREE. Here's why you should join: - On your browser, PC, or tablet, experience the latest and greatest the sporting industry has to offer.

The show was really good! I guess one of the best things about it was to get out of the house with a friend, have dinner and see some great kick ass rock n roll live. BOC has a variety of music. Buck Dharma one of the original members still plays well and for being 73 his voice is good.

Hope that venues start opening up and shows continue to get booked!!

Back