• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Cupid Does in Austin, Texas

Re: What Cubid Does in Austin, Texas

Umm... wow.

Nope not me, If I was in Austin I would checking out the night life or Flint's surround sound system. Let's see cupid come here to South Bend when it's 9' degrees outside, talk about your FrostBite!

Wait... This isn't the video project your stepson was working on is it?

TitaniumTroy said:
Nope not me, If I was in Austin I would checking out the night life or Flint's surround sound system.
Not his stereo system? :eek: :(
Wait till he reads your post .... :shock:

Towen7 said:
Wait... This isn't the video project your stepson was working on is it?

This wasn't his project, but Cupid is my stepson. He played the part for someone else's project.

DIYer said:
Not his stereo system? :eek: :(
Wait till he reads your post .... :shock:

Flint with surround???? Heck... not even I'm running surround at the moment. Though I do miss it. But I figure his stereo setup would probably run circles over my surround setup, anyway.

Regarding checking out Flin't stereo system, that would be included in the surround system. Along with the infinite baffle subwoofer system, matched surround speakers (I want to see if I can tell the difference). The acoustics of his room, some of the guys think it's a little over damped, etc... I felt if I just said stereo the rest of the system might be offended, but yeah stereo would my main focus.

You can hear VOTTs in thousands of different places, but my speakers are only available at my place.

Back