• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

i also forgot to mention she was murph in Interstellar.

seems that she is in a couple of my collection. i guess shes always been somewhat of a jason bourne for women.

watching shaft. the new one.

sadly, i have to finish it.

Picked up 1917 on BluRay this week will watch it this weekend. I saw it in the theater felt like it should be in my collection.

Picked up 1917 on BluRay this week will watch it this weekend. I saw it in the theater felt like it should be in my collection.
you see, this is wonderful. i felt at one point or another, i enjoyed the movie, i truly did.

but i dont feel like this should be in my collection. despite its price point. i loved it. it just didnt feel like i would enjoy a second viewing.

by the way monkey, if it matters,its not dolby atmos onr regular blu-ray.

you see, this is wonderful. i felt at one point or another, i enjoyed the movie, i truly did.

but i dont feel like this should be in my collection. despite its price point. i loved it. it just didnt feel like i would enjoy a second viewing.

by the way monkey, if it matters,its not dolby atmos onr regular blu-ray.

No Atmos for me at home. Maybe some day when I get around to finishing up my long postponed attic theater build out. I bought 1917 mostly to show it to my father I think he will like it.

No Atmos for me at home. Maybe some day when I get around to finishing up my long postponed attic theater build out. I bought 1917 mostly to show it to my father I think he will like it.

well there you go bud. im glad you get to share this with him.

i am backlogged on movies, and with my chromebook here at the dealership, apparently the internet is too slow. my er... other movies are good but lagging with my setup. too busy.

THE LAST FULL MEASURE.

i watched this again today.

i will gladly reimburse anyone who will watch this upon my recommendation, and did not feel something, anything.

again, no spoilers, no further details, if you can avoid the trailer.

thanks for recommending in the fade. i look forward to it.

monkey,

please watch this,

The last full measure. no details, no nothing from me. just trust.

View attachment 10574

THE LAST FULL MEASURE.

i will gladly reimburse anyone who will watch this upon my recommendation, and did not feel something, anything.

Hated it can you mail me the $3.99 Amazon rental fee?

(Kidding)

Finally watched it good flick great true story I had never heard before. Recognition scene at the end was definitely emotional moment.

I just took two for the team... both of these were very disappointing.

MV5BNDM1MzgxY2QtYjcyNy00NTFmLWI5ZGYtYjhmYTZkOWM3NTIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

American_Assassin.jpg

Hated it can you mail me the $3.99 Amazon rental fee?

(Kidding)

Finally watched it good flick great true story I had never heard before. Recognition scene at the end was definitely emotional moment.

glad you liked it. my uncle in law is a history teacher, and he watched ken burns vietnam war at our place, and didnt really er... pay attention to that history until then. sat down and kinda learned a lot. its a ken burns doc, so it takes forever to watch and commit time to.

very informative and sad. he also said his side of the story. his brother went awol because of ptsd, he went awol because of principles.

I just took two for the team... both of these were very disappointing.

MV5BNDM1MzgxY2QtYjcyNy00NTFmLWI5ZGYtYjhmYTZkOWM3NTIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg

American_Assassin.jpg

thanks for the heads up. i was really disappointed with american assassin when it released, since whatshisface plays another supermilitary bad guy. keaton did a great job tho, despite some small heightened overacting parts.

thanks for the heads up. i was really disappointed with american assassin when it released, since whatshisface plays another supermilitary bad guy. keaton did a great job tho, despite some small heightened overacting parts.

that was a big part of it.. i had more of an issue it with you too. I would have upgraded "small" to "mostly".

that was a big part of it.. i had more of an issue it with you too. I would have upgraded "small" to "mostly".

hehehe. im assuming you were referring to the movie.

i think he did a great job in spiderman. that one made it work. this one, well.... lets just say its as loud as the gunshots in the movie. or as big and annoying as the skinny jeans mazerunner kid.

Picked this up on impulse will watch it this weekend.

GRETEL.jpg

The witch is played by the Borg Queen so I can't rightly pass it up.

:)

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 10.46.24 AM.png

sidenote, when i was watching the missing, the actress is also the same one in westworld...

images

1589474780412.jpeg

another actress was from the handmaids tale girl... or the invisible man 2019..

looking at her google stuff apparently evan rachel wood has a couple of life events or opinions that hit hollywood.

sidenote, when i was watching the missing, the actress is also the same one in westworld...

images

View attachment 10601

another actress was from the handmaids tale girl... or the invisible man 2019..

looking at her google stuff apparently evan rachel wood has a couple of life events or opinions that hit hollywood.

She was the estranged daughter in The Wrestler... good performance I thought.

008WRS_Evan_Rachel_Wood_001.jpg

Watched this felt like a bit of John Wick knock off (the setting) with some Purge mixed in. It was mindless but had some decent action moments. Free on Amazon Prime. I would probably not have paid to watch it.

Watched this felt like a bit of John Wick knock off (the setting) with some Purge mixed in. It was mindless but had some decent action moments. Free on Amazon Prime. I would probably not have paid to watch it.

i unfortunately did. full price. 28.99.

*sigh*

it was during my 4k binging days.

its on 4k? blind buy!

oh it also had dave bautista. had to support a fellow filipino.

who like babe ruth wont give a shit about me if i did or not.

Back