1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

What the f...

Discussion in 'General Audio Discussions' started by 2chnfornow, Nov 6, 2010.

1. 2chnfornow

2chnfornow Active Member

2. Rope

Rope Well-Known Member Famous

3. soundhound

soundhound Well-Known Member

Don't trust anybody who says to not trust others.

4. Maximo

Maximo Well-Known Member

What the f. is right bro.

5. Alien

Alien Active Member

Uhh...I think the ad writer is what needs some "stabilizing."

6. Doghart

Doghart Well-Known Member

Umm I read about as much of that as I could and i still don't even know what the hell the product is they are trying to sell....

:teasing-tease:

D

7. Yesfan70

Yesfan70 I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv Famous

One hell of a long ad. What is it they are trying to sell for $80? I quit reading after the 3rd sentence.

8. Rope

Oh, for crying out loud! It's now wonder your HT systems sound so crappy. :teasing-tease:

:text-link:

Rope

9. 2chnfornow

2chnfornow Active Member

Anyone ever read Macroscope by Piers Anthony? It's about an alien signal that if you watch it, it drives you insane. I am afraid that if anyone actually manages to read the whole thing they may be insane by the time they finish.

10. Yesfan70

Yesfan70 I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv Famous

Apparently, there is some compatibility issues with some gear. Check out the link below.

http://www.dakiom.com/compatibility.htm

"This looks like a job for Soundhound..........

.........or Flint...........

.........or any electrical engineer here that can sift though all this techno mumbo jumbo and reveal the truth

11. Rope

There's no difference between the crap these people are pushing, and the $600.00 power cables, or $7,300.00 speaker cables. They piss a lie in some gullible consumers ear and hope they'll cough up the cash. No different than Noel Lee, who made millions with marketing lies about Monster Cable. The same goes for Kimber Kable and the rest of the voodoo snake oil marketers. :eek:bscene-buttred:

All their marketing pitches are the same, they don't have any scientific data, they just know it works cause they say so. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Rope

12. Botch

Botch I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S! Superstar

Oh, what do we all know? We're just a bunch of STUPIDO'S... :laughing:

13. 4rings4life

4rings4life Active Member

Unstable feedback, that would explain a lot.