• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What vocalist would you choose to be?

I have a few...
Roy Orbinson
Rob Halford
Dio
Chris Cornell

But if I HAD to pick just one, it would probably be Louis Armstrong.

I have a few...
Roy Orbinson
Rob Halford
Dio
Chris Cornell

But if I HAD to pick just one, it would probably be Louis Armstrong.
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I gotta say Louie Armstrong seems to be a strange choice in who you want to sing like Tkop.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I gotta say Louie Armstrong seems to be a strange choice in who you want to sing like Tkop.

I LOVE that gravelly sound he has -- What a Wonderful World is a top 5 song of all time on my list. My favorite female vocalist (Johnette Napolitano) has a relatively deep/gravelly voice also.
My musical tastes run all up and down the spectrum -- everything from Norwegian Death Metal to Italian Opera. More often than not, I'm in the mood for the harder rock, but... which would explain most of the singers on that list.

Agree, love the song, just never thought anybody would want to sound like him. lol I like that Hawaiin singer Izzy's as well.

@Huey This guy! Luv, IZ!

I like that Hawaiin singer Izzy's as well.

Israel_Kamakawiwo%27ole_-_Alone_In_Iz_World.jpg

What's really funny, is trying to get Alexa to play some of his music because of his last name.

Michael Buffer...does that count?

Well, Michael Buffer has probably made more money than many of the singers mentioned in this thread.

Not that money is everything, but damn that guy found himself a sweet gig.

Back