• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Where space is tight...

Yeah, really. :scared-eek: :eek: :scared-eek: :eek:

That's what happens when there is no zoning or safety regulations.

Wow! I like my vegetables with a little bit of axle grease.

Hasn't this been posted here before? I swear I saw it on this forum before.

I think it shows the resilience of a semi-poor people to survive and conduct business in ways we are too prudish to accept. The food is fine, they placed all of it so it doesn't get touched or damaged. We are supposed to wash fruits and veggies before we eat or cook them anyway, right? Imagine the chemicals we get on our mass produced veggies and tell me that isn't as bad or worse.

I find those cultures amazingly engenius with what they can accomplish with so little.

Flint said:
Hasn't this been posted here before? I swear I saw it on this forum before.

I think it shows the resilience of a semi-poor people to survive and conduct business in ways we are too prudish to accept. The food is fine, they placed all of it so it doesn't get touched or damaged. We are supposed to wash fruits and veggies before we eat or cook them anyway, right? Imagine the chemicals we get on our mass produced veggies and tell me that isn't as bad or worse.

I find those cultures amazingly engenius with what they can accomplish with so little.

And, we as a society are amazingly spoiled. Sometimes our culture makes me a bit sick. Like in Matt's thread where he commented about the doc being paid 1 mil to do 3 cardiac cath procedures and the hospital administration wont do anything about it. They should sue him, get the money badk and use it to offset losses and keep staffing, But I am sure that Doc sleeps very well at night. Sorry a little off topic, but I hope you get my point. how many of those folks in the video could you provide for with a cool million.

Randy said:
how many of those folks in the video could you provide for with a cool million.
I could be wrong but that in region of the world, it is the way it is due to political reason. IOW, their politicians are well fed and live comfortably, I bet.

Back