• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Which system?

smgreen20

Home or auto?????

I need to post something here to get me started.

I'll start w/the Home:
Magnavox 42" LCD 720p TV
Sony System 9000 HT
Sony PS3 for gaming and Blu-rays
Toshiba HD-DVD HD-A3 for HD's and upscaling of DVD's

*Looking at building my own speaker set up using some 5 1/4" Silver Flutes and ?? for tweeters and I'm looking at a Yamaha/Pioneer/Harmon Kardon receiver. A friend gave me an 8" infinity sub I'd use in the mean time.

The way everything is arranged is a bit different, the PS3 is now in the empty spot to the left of the center ch speaker, and a Direct TV HD receiver is now in the spot of the VCR (VCR is gone).

DSC03648.jpg

Here is the 6 1/2" version of the Silver Flutes

DSC03901.jpg

DSC03902.jpg

Auto:
As most that know me know this is where I thrive and well... :text-imsorry: ... NOT!
A new set up is in the making, an (new) Eclipse AVN6620 head unit to replace the Eclipse CD8455 and a (new) Audison LRX5.1k amp to replace my beloved Phoenix Gold amps, the ZX450v2 and the ZPA0.5v1. The mids are 6 1/2" Silver Flute (the ones pictured above) and for now, Phoenix Gold Elite tweeters (made by Morel and is their MT-23 re-cased) and 2 TREO 12" SSi12.22 subs wired to 2 ohms, an Audio Control DQS for EQing, a Phoenix Gold BassCube for the extra Umph when I feel like getting roudy.

DSC03924.jpg

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03630.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

DSC01947.jpg

DSC01271-1.jpg

DSC01272-1.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01275-1.jpg

Back