• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Why is vaccine coercion pushed by progressives?

This is really scary.

You mean people would actually watch that video and somehow agree with its fundamental premise?

The conflation of "liberal values" and possible issues with vaccination is mind-numbing.

Debate "values" - liberal or otherwise. Ask pointed questions about vaccinations. But let's not strive into Rod Serling territory and claim that support for mandatory vaccinations and a woman's right to choose are anything but mutually exclusive.

Jeff

ps. Spell check needed at 1:03 of the video.

There is also a starting assumption that anything liberal is automatically both bad and illogical. It is a complete hack job.

Wait... are adult women being held-down and forcefully vaccinated against their will? The video seems to equate vaccines to rape.

As a professional of public health and having seen what a lack of vaccinations can/is doing to a population I can say that this clearly is an example of how political ideology causes a lack of logical sense.

And I guess because I don't look at the world through a political lense I am failing to see how vaccinations are a liberal/progressive thing.

Is the conservative viewpoint that we should have the right as individuals to risk the entire country's health status to that of a third world country?

I ask this because with vaccines they are only truly effective in ending disease if 93-95% of the population gets them. Anything less than that and most diseases can maintain a resevior in a population and continue to cause outbreaks. You can clearly see the effects of this from the recent measles outbreak that started in California.

It is truly sad that anyones political viewpoints can blind them to reality even when that reality is playing out right in front of their face (i.e. measles outbreak). I feel sorry for anyone that refuses to acknowledge real facts when they counter their political ideals.

Back