• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

woot woot !! upgraded to contour's !

lulimet

I bought -B-'s Contour S1.4's (all 3 of them). I picked them up this morning. :happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred:

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

I hooked them up temporarily and played 2 songs from Black Sabbath's Heaven And Hell album :music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

003-1.jpg

The official announcement! I'd say enjoy but alas I know you will. Good meeting you, hopefully see you again in July! Congrats, and a deserved "you suck" :music-rockout:

Looks like you had the audience line, what do u think of the contours? Can the low end keep up with those towers?

A big YOU SUCK! Very nice looking.

And sorry to -B- to have to unload those speakers, but sounds like it was the right/necessary thing to do. At least you know they're gonna be used for some serious rockin'. :D I'm really glad it was someone here who got them!

PaulyT said:
A big YOU SUCK! Very nice looking.

And sorry to -B- to have to unload those speakers, but sounds like it was the right/necessary thing to do. At least you know they're gonna be used for some serious rockin'. :D I'm really glad it was someone here who got them!

Me too Pauly, I really wanted them to stay in the confines of this group.

Dude!!! YOU SUCK...........

Best of luck with them!! :handgestures-thumbup:

I spent 1 hour with them and I was like :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the whole time.
I was a believer before but now I am a firm believer that you don't need expensive electronics to upgrade the sound. :mrgreen:

Razz said:
Looks like you had the audience line, what do u think of the contours? Can the low end keep up with those towers?
My Audience fronts were the 72 special edition which have the tweeter used in the Contour S series and the Contour 1.8 mkII mid/bass drivers. The only thing they share with the regular 72 is the cabinet.
The S1.4 don't put out as much bass as the 72SE towers but it's much tighter than the 72's. Pretty damn impressive for the size of the speaker.
I need more time with them to give final impressions on my new purchase.

I had a chance to hear those last year at Bry's place at the GTG. Very nice sounding speakers. Glad a member picked those up.

Yeah, I had my eye on those when B said he was going to sell.

Glad someone here can enjoy them as well.

Congrats man!!!

:text-bravo:

D

Worth woot wootin' about . . . .

. . :handgestures-thumbup:

Back