• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Foxconn (new Sharp TV owner) is suing Hisense over TV quality

Interesting. I remember Sharp displays being pretty good a while back, but I missed when they sold off the US brand name to Hisense. I wonder if they'll succeed in getting those rights back or if they'll have to just write off the brand name and come up with a new one.

I will never forget the time an Apple fanboy with an iPhone told me that Foxconn made nothing but junk.

I will never forget the time an Apple fanboy with an iPhone told me that Foxconn made nothing but junk.

*facepalm*

My sister goes to China for business from time to time (she's actually over there now, sorting out some production issues). She told us she had seen the Foxconn plant, complete with the nets to prevent worker suicides (some would climb up onto the roof and jump off).

That's hysterical. :mocking:

Years ago I overheard a couple of dudes opining on what kind of phone Steve Jobs used. As soon as I heard one of them suggest a BlackBerry, I had to walk away before I said something that I may have regretted saying.

Maybe some fanbois are not as nerdy as others but I don't know anyone I'd put into the fanboi category that doesn't know that iPhones are manufactured by Foxcon.

Maybe some fanbois are not as nerdy as others but I don't know anyone I'd put into the fanboi category that doesn't know that iPhones are manufactured by Foxcon.

Well, he was an iPhone snob who was constantly putting down Android phones.

Back