• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Name The Artist or Band That you Go Bananas The Most Over

D

Deleted member 133

Here's a thread dedicated to our most-adored musical artist or band for whom / which we share a passion that transcends all else.

This is a guilt and shame-free thread: one only gets to put forward their one and only pick - and discover (but not comment on) everyone else's picks. (Although "likes" are allowed.) In this way will learn to accommodate a variety of tastes, pleasures (guilty, or not), interests, and proclivities. And nobody will feel shame in their own personal selection.

There's no top banana here; it's going to be a cornucopia of fruitful suggestions.

I'll go first.

Sarah Mclachlan

What? We can't comment on anybodies choices? Dammit! I was hoping to make fun of Flint's choice of Frank Zappa, but I'll play by the rules.

I can't say I'm a fanatic for any one artist or group, but gun to the head, I'd probably have to say Styx. They can sing the best of love ballads, and switch it up with some pretty edgy rock.

No offense but I think this thread misses the mark. A certain music-loving member no longer felt like he could post about an artist he immensely enjoys. Instead of supporting him here in an A/V forum we took what started out as good-natured ribbing too far. I was part of that and would like to apologize. Sorry @PaulyT.

Yes_Band_with_logo.jpg

Babs cheated..Babs cheated...she picked two!!:nyah:

If I could only pick one then I guess it would be Warren Zevon.
1. Women's prerogative; and

2. You just know that one of those two was really Zing's!

Back