• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I'm in Hell!!!

Dentman

Wire, interconnect, cat 5, coax, and adapter Hell that is.
If you guys remember around a year I posted about throwing a lot of shit away. Well I'm back at. There's no reason occupy so much storage space with all this crap.

I'm begging to Shake though. I think I need a sponsor, a coin, or some 75 step program. Help give a brother some streangth!!!
rps20190116_121859.jpg

I force myself to follow a rule whereby if I come across something like that either didn’t remember I had it or haven’t had a use for it in a couple of years to toss it.
It’s hard.

I force myself to follow a rule whereby if I come across something like that either didn’t remember I had it or haven’t had a use for it in a couple of years to toss it.
It’s hard.
Very hard!
I'm down to two S-Video cables. Tossed out 3 more. Better keep 2 though because S-video is such useful connection these days. I'M SICK!

I have two plastic bins the size of the middle one in your picture..they are stuffed full. I like Towen's rule!!! Why can't I bring myself to follow that rule??!!

Take it to your local pawn shop. The pawn shop if request has bins of older cables that they will sell. Sure you may get pennies for each cable but it does add up and better than just tossing em. Or donate them to goodwill as a tax write off.

I have a couple of bins full of old cables, connectors, speakers, and a few things that I am not sure what it is or where it came from. But, THROW IT AWAY? I CAN'T DO IT!! What if I need to run another speaker wire to a speaker that is already wired, or something like that.

Counseling is what I need, yep counseling, I need it.

Back