• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I am

Live look at mzpro's new sub being tested.

maxresdefault.jpg

We recently got a Jersey Mike's, they're pretty good but I sure miss Quizno's.... :crying:
There is a Quizno's near where I live. It's been forever since I have gone there so I forget what they taste like. I do like Subway myself although I should really walk into Quizno's again for a change.

Here is what I currently have. sub is an SVS 20-39 PC + which I purchased second hand from our forum friend Huey at least 10 years ago (probably more I honestly can't remember) maybe longer. After about a year there was a problem with the woofer and I contacted SVS and they sent me a replacement for free.

The other speakers are all SVS
MTS-01 towers,
MCS-01 center,
MBS-01 surrounds

I drive them via a Denon AVR-X3400H thru an Outlaw A 7700 amp.

I am currently looking a PSA subs but not sure which one to get. Eyes are on the V1812 Ipal or the V1812

Any suggestions?

Either of your choices will be a huge upgrade over your current subwoofer. If money is a concern, go with the less expensive one. You know, so when you buy a second one, it'll be less expensive than having bought two of the more expensive model.

I am currently looking a PSA subs but not sure which one to get. Eyes are on the V1812 Ipal or the V1812

Any suggestions?

This is a No-Brained

Call Tom V. and get his recommendation if the Ipal driver is worth the $300 bucks in your space.

And look at it this way. Just using your words you've had the last sub about 10 years. $300 ÷ 10 = $30 a year to have the Ipal. Or $30 ÷12 = $2.5 a month to have the Ipal. Or $30 ÷ 365 = about $0.8 cents a day to have the Ipal.

No Brainer

Last edited:
AND I FUCKED UP, IT'S ONLY $250 MORE FOR THE IPAL. THAT'S EVEN LESS PER YEAR, PER MONTH, AND PER DAY.

NO FUCKING BRAINER!!!

Not doing anything until the house sale is final.
trust me pal, i dont like it as much as you do, but its the smart move.

wait until you get into your new place. then figure out your NEEDS.

whats the budget anyways?

recently got a sealed PB12 early this year, and man, a sealed sub sound so different from a ported one. again, im a newbie all over again.

trust me pal, i dont like it as much as you do, but its the smart move.

wait until you get into your new place. then figure out your NEEDS.

whats the budget anyways?

recently got a sealed PB12 early this year, and man, a sealed sub sound so different from a ported one. again, im a newbie all over again.
J

You misunderstand the house sale I am talking about is the house I used tolive in. Sale is pending on it.

I am staying right where I am. ;)

I don't see what the benefits of the IPal woofer is.... I couldn't find anything on their site. Anyone?

Back