• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

watched it.

i had to report back.

i had lots of reasons to love this movie. i mean, its tom clancy. heck i live and breathe the division, love jack ryan verse, but ... but... but...

i can get more satisfaction dry humping a possum over watching this movie.

it was okay at the beginning, but it felt like it was trying too hard, with a very dry script.

watch at your own risk.

watched it.

i had to report back.

i had lots of reasons to love this movie. i mean, its tom clancy. heck i live and breathe the division, love jack ryan verse, but ... but... but...

it was okay at the beginning, but it felt like it was trying too hard, with a very dry script.

watch at your own risk.
Ok, so it wasn't all bad then, at least you related it to dry humping a possum.
I have seen a few flicks that could only be equated to dry humping a porcupine.

Ok, so it wasn't all bad then, at least you related it to dry humping a possum.
I have seen a few flicks that could only be equated to dry humping a porcupin
watched it.

i had to report back.

watch at your own risk.
I watched it last night. It was pretty formulaic and predictable but at the very least some of the action scenes were reasonably mindlessly entertaining. Just don't expect anything new or innovative in the genre. Or acting. Don't expect any acting.

:rolleyes:

watched it.

i had to report back.

watch at your own risk.
I couldn't agree more

Oscar winning My Octopus Teacher on Netflix. Whole family enjoyed it.
AAAABVk5pIlTr6RUTBt_KAQgjaspKhvJnY-0xRuHFYI1YNGUjiK70-LRVPpovAOZuJHdAuWgVyRfdSxcc7SSHgk-3l08lZK0ZQ8sMz9v8spNfaeFJ8NGEL4od0P3ev27yA.jpg

watched it.

i had to report back.

watch at your own risk.
well im glad i was able to share my thoughts and and kinda avoid people wasting their time on this.

sure, you can purchase it or watch it for free, but man, time is a currency i dont have much of. even when folding clothes.

here is another movie to avoid, at least the outsider had some really decent details when it came to gangster movies. this one fell flat towards the end. it was also difficult to watch because you want to root for the good guys. felt like a marathon on how long it took to get to certain chapters so to speak.

Night in paradise - netflix

Mitchell versus the Machine - Netflix

now THATS a movie.

great great fun. family watched it, but man, it was amusing, funny and quite frankly, for a non youtuber facepalm instagerm kinda guy i got it.

great movie.

now THATS a movie.

great great fun. family watched it, but man, it was amusing, funny and quite frankly, for a non youtuber facepalm instagerm kinda guy i got it.

great movie.
I must admit since my kids have gotten older somehow animated movies have fallen off the radar. This one looks funny. Maybe have to see if I can convince the whole family to sit down together for this one.

now THATS a movie.

great movie.
Watched this afternoon One oF the better movies I've seen lately Thanks for the recommendation j

I must admit since my kids have gotten older somehow animated movies have fallen off the radar. This one looks funny. Maybe have to see if I can convince the whole family to sit down together for this one.

its a great family movie, i bet secretly someone already in the fam has watched it.

otherwise, great movie to watch with others.

Concrete Cowboy.

In the first 7 minutes there was more and better acting than in the entirety of No Remorse.

Really solid flick. If you havent seen it I highly recommend it.

Concrete Cowboy.

In the first 7 minutes there was more and better acting than in the entirety of No Remorse.

Really solid flick. If you havent seen it I highly recommend it.
awesome.

i still have to work on sherlock. apparently its ending may 14. not enough time for me.

I watched Straw Dogs Tuesday evening.

It was pretty good. I kept thinking I had seen it before, but I hadn't so I suppose you could say it was somewhat formulaic.

I watched Straw Dogs Tuesday evening.

It was pretty good. I kept thinking I had seen it before, but I hadn't so I suppose you could say it was somewhat formulaic.
straw dogs was a remake of if im not mistaken, a dustin hoffman movie. i watched the original and i cringed when i first saw it.

i guess it dips into the fear of what true evil people can do to your loved ones, including partner and family.

My most anticipated/COVID delayed release of the year by far. Can't wait for this one.

New full length trailer...

Original (pre-COVID) teaser trailer...

Back