• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

American Horror Story on FX

Damn forgot to DVR it. Is there going to be an encore of the premiere?

Batman said:
Damn forgot to DVR it. Is there going to be an encore of the premiere?

Just checked and it will be rebroadcast at 12:01 am EST Wed The 12th. That is the Tues nite, Wed morning cycle.

What the heck is FX...guess I don't get it since I don't "pay-to-view"

Barney said:

No Barn not a pay channel. The name is FX and is 248 on DTV.

mzpro5 said:
Barney said:

You mean its free for us OTA guys? I don't get channel 248...the highest I get is 54.2 (a live music channel). What I mean by....pay-to-view....I don't pay anyone for my programming....I have around 12 channels...free

Barney said:
mzpro5 said:
Barney said:

You mean its free for us OTA guys? I don't get channel 248...the highest I get is 54.2 (a live music channel). What I mean by....pay-to-view....I don't pay anyone for my programming....I have around 12 channels...free

Sorry Barn I thought you had DitecTV.

As far as I know it is not available OTA.

Interested to see how they will keep this going for an entire season. I didn't really see any storylines that looked like they would last more than a couple of episodes.

Liked it though, hope it can pull it off.

D

F'ing wierd show (I love it) and holy shit is that red headed maid (the young version) hotter than hell. :eusa-clap:

I agree with what the others have said, it's weird, strange, and yes hard to see how they will keep it going as a series. I appreciate the top notch actors, it is well written and has very good production values. It seems a lot of the horror genre is made cheap and dumb, not this show.

Also has anyone else noticed the incredible amount of low frequency bass they use in the background music, I have never heard a TV series come anywhere near this level. They really give my subwoofer a lot to work with, very cool. :text-bravo:

Back