• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Batcave Walkthru

Batman, that is an outstanding "video" of all ya'lls hard work. What a beautiful family you have. Congrats my friend. Maybe someday me & my family can visit.

MatthewB said:
Loved the look you gave at the end as if you were expecting the Batman figure to move. Btw shared this on Facebook. My friends are jealous.

You can have it as long as you pay the mortgage. Typical Jo quote. :happy-smileygiantred:
:laughing-lettersrofl: Yeah that "look" was really the only scripted thing the Barcroft guy wanted me to do...he wanted me to "look back with pride" as I exited the Bat Cave. :happy-smileygiantred:

Randy, Thanks man! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you're a last minute addition. If not there will be another one next year :handgestures-thumbup:

Barney, I appreciate it. My family really was good about doing the whole shoot. I hope one day you'll be able to make a GTG also.

Yeah I found Chris on Failblog.org under there Win channel.

Dude. the interwebs say you are a WIN! How many people get to say that?

Yeah I'm not sure I want to be associated with a site called failblog....but it is the Internet and that's what I've opened myself up to :scared-eek:

Google Batcave Chris Weir and you are all over the place..........

I just think it is a blast........

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

So I've heard :happy-smileygiantred:

:text-thankyoublue: it is pretty cool...

Batman said:
Yeah I'm not sure I want to be associated with a site called failblog....but it is the Internet and that's what I've opened myself up to :scared-eek:
Dude being placed under the Win category is the internets highest honor.

Wow, 180k hits on the youtube vid, that's pretty impressive.

PaulyT said:
Wow, 180k hits on the youtube vid, that's pretty impressive.

Or scary knowing that 180,000 people know what the inside of house looks like and his name. That would be the only reason I would hesitate at doing an interview like that.

Don't be silly.

179,990 of those people have no idea where he lives. Even if they all did... what maked the space "cool" is the all the things that would have no value to a thief; the moving book case, the rock carvings, etc. That leaves the HT equipment itself which a thief would have no trouble finding on their own anywhere else.

Yeah he shoulda had the whole family talk with cockney accents so everyone thinks they live in England.

The memorabilia may be tempting to some, too. Chris, maybe you could add a machine gun mount to the PartyDeck?

:violence-ripper:

Towen7 said:
Don't be silly.

179,990 of those people have no idea where he lives. Even if they all did... what maked the space "cool" is the all the things that would have no value to a thief; the moving book case, the rock carvings, etc. That leaves the HT equipment itself which a thief would have no trouble finding on their own anywhere else.

I don't think I'm being silly, I think it would be a valid concern, but hey, thanks for the input.

I'm gonna hedge my bets that a vast majority (99.9%) of the viewers really couldn't care less. I'm not sure a bunch of Batman stuff has any value to a thief. Sure 180,000 people know my name but I am also going out on a limb and say that many, many of them are decent also.

Yeah Huey, geez...

Your-argument-is-invalid-2.jpg

PaulyT said:
Yeah Huey, geez...

Your-argument-is-invalid-2.jpg

Well if my post gets a pic of Megan Fox in her skivvies, then I guess it was worth it! :happy-smileygiantred:

I'm sure it will be fine, but if it was me, I would have at least a little hesitation about my home and my family being on the internet. Maybe I'm just being overly cautious.

If Chris gets robbed his insurance will give him a butt load of money and he can design his dream "My Little Pony" themed theater.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 760
Huey said:
I'm sure it will be fine, but if it was me, I would have at least a little hesitation about my home and my family being on the internet. Maybe I'm just being overly cautious.
On my motorcycle forum(s) anytime someone posts a pic of their ride, they're very careful to block out the license plate number. That's never made much sense to me, as more people could write down my license plate number while driving to work than would see it on any given day on a forum. :think:

I think it's the cumulative information that people worry about. Hang on a forum long enough and you can figure out some members full names, where they live, to, etc... add a license plate and you may be able to get an exact address.

I finally got a chance to check out the video. IT'S AWESOME!!! I love the fact that your whole family got involved. I can't wait to enjoy it again in less than two months!!

John

Back