• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Bloodline on Netflix

AndySTL

I just finished season 1 of Bloodline on Netflix. Anyone else watch this? It is very slow out of the gate but really picks up a few episodes in. Really glad I watched this one. Season 2 is due out later this year. I can't wait!

I watched maybe half the first season. I agree it had its moments, but I got tired of it when basically the entire family revealed themselves as assholes... sigh. Oh well, guess it just wasn't my style of show.

Sorry, don't mean to rain on your parade, glad you enjoyed it. I've really liked most of the netflix originals, with only a couple exceptions.

Andy, I watched it & enjoyed it. I"ll be looking for season 2 then, thanks.

Wrapped up the second season not long ago and it felt a little slow at times, but good overall.

I cannot wait, I love that show. However, season two was more like a primetime soap opera than a crime drama like season one was.

I preferred season 1 as well but I am excited to see the conclusion of this story. I'm glad that they are not trying to drag it out any longer than a 3rd season. It's one story that has a beginning an and end. Too many shows that have strong early seasons are dragged on longer than they should.

I finished season 3 last night and thought it was terrible. I seriously wouldn't watch it if I were you guys.

I finished season 3 last night and thought it was terrible. I seriously wouldn't watch it if I were you guys.

Keep in mind that they had material for 5-6 seasons and created seasons 1 and 2 with the plan to go to 5-6. When Netflix told them that they were pulling the plug, they had to condense 3-4 seasons of material into 1.

Back