• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Borderlands......

I kinda vaguely thought about trying that one. Are you on PS3 or Xbox?

I have both but play this one on Xbox.... It's got a few bugs but totally a fun game! Plan on loosing a lot of hours of your life if you start playing it.... SO FUN!

I really like games that you run around and kill things while always upping your character, this is totally that.

It's got a "cartoon" look to it but you quickly start to like it. At least I did.

Are you playing single-player or on line. I almost never play online because it seems any 12 year old can kill me instantly and dealing with trash talking a-holes is more aggravation than fun.

recently been playing this as well, giving Fallout New Vegas a rest. :D

ive havent had the chance to go online at all, and this is probably the first time me and the GF was able to enjoy a game together. Given the fact that she isnt really a FPS player (wait i cant shoot, lemme get the crosshairs on the guy - aRgh he keeps moving!)...

im also using Mordecai as well, leveled up to 22 for now (what can i say, im a scavenger, i love looting)...

the wierd part? I bought the Borderlands regular version almost two weeks ago, and bought the GOTY version at BB due to their promo... buy two get one game free at BB...

what is the GOTY version??????

I finished the game and got the double add on pack...
At level 38 I came across a wicked sniper rifle in a red chest from helping a clap-trap.

PPZ4703 Liquid Wrath
Damage 380
Accuracy 95.0
Fire Rate 2.7
Mag Size 10
4X Shock
1.8 zoom

It reloads VERY fast too...it'll shoot as fast as you pull the trigger..... sooooo much fun!

I found that gun in the Secret Island of Dr. Knotts

But I'm already liking another gun now that I'm on Level 46...

I like to keep certain elemental weapons with me...

The Sniper rifle has 4X shock
(I hit a guy once or twice with it to take out his shields)

Then switch over to my mini-sub with 4X fire and a nice zoom to take em out....

me too! as much as i have a good amount of space, and more sniper rifles than i particularly need, i consider carrying around one sniper that can handle shields. it doesnt have the best damage, but then again with the reload perk my burdie gives me, im set. :D

Thanks for the tip on this one Razz! Picked it up on eBay for about $11, best money I ever spent! Have been feeling crappy lately, so took the day off yesterday and played for about 12 straight hours. :laughing:

Razz said:
I just play single...
I like using the "hunter" guy and Bloodwing

Interesting, that's exactly the character I chose, with the "rogue" specialization in the ability points. I typically play RPG games like this as a long-distance sniper type, rather than an in there banging away with my fists type.

interesting.

im glad that paulys got into it.

personally, this would be a great starting game to have the wifey or significant other to learn or enjoy playing on the ps3 or xbox.

i am big on rpg games. i love it to a certain degree i can handle bugs. this one has none since ive played on it. to clarify, ive played both single and co-op but both OFFLINE.

anyways, ive always loved mordecai (that is his proper name folks. :happy-smileygiantred: ), wait until you hit the DLC's.

its a f*ckin pain in the butt if you dont rank up, but id suggest hittin the zombie area first, then fort knoxx then er... i forgot.

on a sidenote, ive enjoyed playing dead island.

Yes, dead island.

'oh its full of bugs'
'day one patch'
'all my saves are gone what the f*ckin hell!?!@?!'

all true.

but if you did a little research, you would LOVE this game.

not only is it more realistic, i love how fuckin huge this thing its.

im still in act 2, but love it.

now remember girls, in order to 'keep' your save data.
1. play offline. (log off PSN)
2. remove patch if you got one.
3. always hit the Play button and pick character to continue

to SAVE game,
1. hit pause
2. go to options
3. change fight style from digital to analog
4. observe biohazard sign on upper right corner.

its repetitive at times, but hey, its a fuckin rpg. if you dont know your going to play errand boy, find me one, ONE game that doesnt do this.

anyways, enjoy borderlands, and for those who arent in the know,

borderlands 2 is coming out 2012

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.... I can't wait for borderlands 2...

I've played through borderlands at least 4 times already!

Pauly,
Glad you're into this one!

from what ive read (game informer via gamestop),
-1 player primarily due to the protagonist, but co-op still available.
- focus on add ons for guns added
- DUAL WIELDING GUNS -- for those who cant understand, you can carry TWO guns ala Kimbo style.

Back