• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Breaking in

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
christian slater,

i remember someone here loves his movies.

i also remembered this to have almost the same format/storyline that ray liotta had a while back that got canned... it was more on the serious note, but similar.

anyone seeing this?

first episode was last week, but man, i wanted to post on here so bad but couldnt.

anyways - all i can say is its an amazing comedy. action based comedy.

i dont watch tv that much anymore, so this should be something.

especially after american idol.

Thanks jomari

I'm a Slater fan and meant to DVR this but missed it last week. Got it set for tonight.

Doghart said:
I would have enjoyed it if it weren't trying to be funny and just was funny.

D

i tried not thinking about this, but like an episode on 'how i met your mother' the truth finally broke the glass...

i knew this was mostly because it was produced by billy madison and well, some of the material feels like it goes over your head, and well, tries too hard to be funny.

i will continue watching this, and hoping that this 'heist' is given a chance.

if they can at LEAST focus on a heist, and not try to be too funny.

So far, I'm a big fan of the show. Some of the humor is trying to hard,
but some of the stuff is Fucking hilarious.

I'm sure the writers will settle in a bit and find their groove.

me too merchant, i dont see myself giving up on this show. its a blast most of the times, and even my uncle and family see how i bolster in laughter.

too bad its right in a ruckus spot, could be better, and longer...

I am a big fan of Slater (I love his dry wit humor) anyway I was pissed to no end when they cancelled his last show last year (My Own Worst Enemy) that show had some big stars (James Cromwell to name one of em) great cast, great storyline and plenty of action, but alas too many nimrods watching Fat people exercise and lose weight in a competition. So am glad he has another show along with the young protege who was in another show I loved "Reaper" where he played the devils son. Co-produced by Kevin Smith.

I've caught most of the episodes since this series started. I think it's ok, but feels like it hasn't found it's way yet. I'll keep watching it for now.

my own worst enemy was also a great series... THAT was a sad one to see go...

i saw it again last night, the serieis still is strugglin i guess, and as huey said, they have to find its niche.

i think they need at least an hour to get going. no point in seeing the heist without a little info on it.

i also wonder about the goonies 2 movie, if its real or not. :D

Noooooooooo I loved Human Target. Why the fuck do we get stuck with shitty reality shows that continue to get renewed yet smart great shows like Human Target get the axe. Fuck I'm pissed. :angry-cussingblack:

well, you can consider Breakin in saved again...

for the record tho, i found the last episode a bit annoying.

jomari said:
well, you can consider Breakin in saved again...

for the record tho, i found the last episode a bit annoying.

Is it saved? The girl is smoking hot, and the show has promise, although I don't feel they use Slater to his full potential.

I'm kind of disapointed to hear some of the shows that have been cancled. The wife and I had gotten attached to Off The Map, and I would have liked to see the aliens fleshed out more in V, although the story line was starting to get more like a soap opera.

the link i posted earlier reflected it was to be the only one redeemed among the three...

too bad theres too many shows being cancelled because america loves their crappy ones.

for those who've been watching this last season, it was on last tuesday.

new season started off pretty well...

Caught it but wondered how that hot chick is gonna hold up since she is also on "House" also.

PS loved the little jab Christian Slater gave the viewer when he looked right at the camera and said, " So I see you decided to give us a second chance". Then it pans back and you realize he's talking to a client. I love shows that do inside jokes like that and break down that in usable wall and let the viewer right in.

MatthewB said:
Caught it but wondered how that hot chick is gonna hold up since she is also on "House" also.

PS loved the little jab Christian Slater gave the viewer when he looked right at the camera and said, " So I see you decided to give us a second chance". Then it pans back and you realize he's talking to a client. I love shows that do inside jokes like that and break down that in usable wall and let the viewer right in.

House is done after this season, so she'll be okay.

I'm not sure what the changes are (I guess Mulaly is supposed to bring in a different demographic?)
And a couple minimal new guys and another HOT CHICK to replace the supporting role crazy boyfriend...Seems like they cut down a bit on the general craziness, but I still love it.

Hope it gets picked up as a regular.

i loved it enough where i care more about it than person of interest.

i also used the whole 'bed squeaking noise' impression i laughed so hard on...

which hot chick are we talking about? the boss or the PA?

Jomari, your insane. "Person of Interest" is an awesome show. Not many shows actually show the hero shooting people and man does he ever do that.

Back