• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Favorite YouTube Channels

TKoP

Always looking for another time suck on YouTube. Here are a few that I like:
  1. Biographics -- short video biographies on all kinds of famous people
  2. Epic Rap Battles -- "rap battles" with one historical figure against another
  3. Philip DeFranco -- millennial news channel
  4. PowerfulJRE -- video of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast
  5. Primitive Technology -- watch someone make "stuff" with stone-age tools. Totally mesmerizing to me, especially if you turn on the captions.
  6. Viva Frei -- high energy lawyer dumms down a bunch of legal stuff
  7. Whiskey Vault -- couple of dudes taste test various whiskeys
  8. Wisecrack -- examines various pop-culture things through a philosophical lens
There are several others that I subscribe to, but they're all pretty niche...

i dont know why.

i think im sick.

dr. pimple popper. - Sandra lee. - perfect to watch prior to eating desserts, oatmeal, cream cheese, pinto beans, papa beard cream puffs, etc.

on a serious note,

King of DIY - one of the first aquarium hobbyist who builds and creates aquarium materials, including monster tanks made of plywood. PLYWOOD.

This guy is amazing. here is his start, his story in a way... a confession of sorts. By the way, hes from canada too. :D

Americas test kitchen - just because theres NEVER enough to help you cook whats for dinner

Afflicted Gamer, LethalvD, Nothingbutskillz, Arekkz Gaming, Upper Echelon Games, MarcoStyle
- All The division channels, helpful with store updates etc. all important for one of my PAST favorite game - The division 1 and 2.

JorRaptor - this is for pauly, hes an AC guide helper, another gaming channel but substantially the best with AC origins and odyssey.

The Hybrid Shooter, Robin wong, Mathieu Gasquet, Gordon Liang, DAVID THORPE!!!, Suzette Allen
- Olympus and mirrorless camera users.

Mark Wiens (does anyone NOT watch his channel?), Strictly dumpling, Eileen Aldis, Mikey Chen
- Food food food! - These guys are the guys you watch BEFORE you watch the pimple popper. Seriously, they focus on asian countries, and primarily taiwan, which my mom in law loves to watch.

and many many more.

This is what happens when you are not working, and stuck babysitting and have nothing but a 7 inch phone to watch on.

As much as he aggravates me when he gets "preachey" Joe Rogans chanel is probably my number 1. I love all the scientists he has on.
Next maybe Audioholics, good discussions.
I spend much more time on YouTube then I do onnTV.

I religiously watch the Rosa String Works channel. It is extremely informative and relaxing.

I also like Tim Cast and Scott Adam's, but I can miss those videos for days or weeks and don't feel the need to go back and watch them.

As much as he aggravates me when he gets "preachey" Joe Rogans chanel is probably my number 1. I love all the scientists he has on.
Next maybe Audioholics, good discussions.
I spend much more time on YouTube then I do onnTV.

did you see his comment on the disney fight? it was funny but also had a good point.

The Whiskey Vault.
And, a bunch of drag racing crap.
A little weightlifting and strongman mixed in with PDC (darts).

did you see his comment on the disney fight? it was funny but also had a good point.
I did, another example of him aggravating me. He thinks everyone who isn't an MMA fighter shouldn't fight. He knows nothing about street fighting though.
With that said I didnt see the video of how bad they were either.

i guess to be specific, i was referring to the spit comment. how such a small amount of water can cause a riptide.

(no pun intended)

about the fighting stance, i didnt pay attention to it that much. i kinda ignore that most of the time when it comes to him.

i guess to be specific, i was referring to the spit comment. how such a small amount of water can cause a riptide.

(no pun intended)

about the fighting stance, i didnt pay attention to it that much. i kinda ignore that most of the time when it comes to him.
Oh, yea for sure. It's funny, being spit on is one of those things that will trigger a fight nearly anytime.

There must be something wrong with me. I don't watch YouTube channels. I see a video every now and then, but don't subscribe to any or even know of any that I can recall. I do watch music videos on an Apple TV that is hooked to the stereo in my back room.

I have never clicked on the YouTube channel/app that is on my streaming devices. I occasionaly will watch a video from YT in my computer but that is it.

I don't watch much Youtube as well, but there are some great 4K videos on there.

First We Feast - because of the show Hot Ones
Jomboy Media - mostly for the MLB clips but some of the taste tests are pretty funny
Lost in Vegas - when I can't decide what song I want to listen to next I'll check out their channel for song reactions that look interesting

There must be something wrong with me. I don't watch YouTube channels. I see a video every now and then, but don't subscribe to any or even know of any that I can recall. I do watch music videos on an Apple TV that is hooked to the stereo in my back room.
I don't watch much Youtube as well, but there are some great 4K videos on there.

no, not really something wrong with yall, we just have different media options available to us. quite frankly, i never did this until i had my kid start playing with the tablet and learning to cas on the big screen. therefore me needing something to watch, something quick, and well, something i can go back on afterwards.

i hate to admit it, its not the best thing for my brain, but i cant really carry a book around me when i have to lug around a baby bag. (yes, im on our first one, so i havent graduated from the oversized overpacked first parent baby bag check in luggage size kit.

Back