1. Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Folks, I'm playing with the behavior of the titles and banners; you may want to read the relevant thread in the Forum Suggestions area.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
    Dismiss Notice

Finding Nemo on Blu?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by The DirtMerchant, Oct 6, 2010.

1. The DirtMerchant

The DirtMerchant Well-Known Member

Supposedly Finding Nemo was going to be release in November on Blu-Ray (announced a few months ago I think),
    and now from what I see it's gone back to "Pending" again...

Anyone have some concrete answers on this? I can't wait for this to finally come out...

And I suppose, while we're at it...The Incredibles...WTF?!?!

2. Towen7

Towen7 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

I am with you here. I'm miffed that The Incredibles and Finding Nemo are still not on BD. But, if there is no release date on any of the big BD review sites or retailers, then there is no official release date. If there is no official release date than chances are the studio guys aren't talking. I can't even find a rumor that's worth repeating.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Famous

I've been on Amazon's watchlist for months for Nemo, I don't even recall seeing an option for The Incredibles, which tells me that one isn't even on their radar. I haven't gotten any updates about Nemo either though. I always thought those 2 were stunning on DVD and often used them for demos. It'll be interesting to see when the BDs hit because clearly they're not high on Disney's BD priority list...

*edit* Amazon does have notification for The Incredibles for BD release.

4. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

:text-bump:

What's the f'n deal with this one????

Anyone hear anything about this EVER being a blu ray some day????? :angry-cussingblack:

5. The DirtMerchant

Just watched in HD on DisneyHD the other day.

RELEASE THIS ON BLU ALREADY!!!

6. Batman

:text-+1:

7. Batman

The good news is The Incredibles is right around the corner on BD (4-12-11)

8. Doghart

Doghart Well-Known Member

9. Barney

Barney Longhorns, Cowboys, Spurs, & Rangers...love Texas

Just wonder how much better the video will be on BD & also.....the soundtract.....this will be a keeper.

10. The DirtMerchant

Pre-ordered this a couple months ago I think.

I don't understand. Movies that came out in June 2012 have BD release dates in September.
    What is with the December date?
    I know, don't ask stupid questions...but still...sheesh.

11. mzpro5

mzpro5 Well-Known Member Famous

Christmas

12. The DirtMerchant

Ah...obvious in retrospect.

13. mzpro5

mzpro5 Well-Known Member Famous

Check your PM's

14. Batman

FYI Finding Nemo is being re-released theatrically in 3D in the fall, im sure this plays into the BD release also...