• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Finding Nemo on Blu?

The DirtMerchant

Famous
Supposedly Finding Nemo was going to be release in November on Blu-Ray (announced a few months ago I think),
and now from what I see it's gone back to "Pending" again...

Anyone have some concrete answers on this? I can't wait for this to finally come out...

And I suppose, while we're at it...The Incredibles...WTF?!?!

I am with you here. I'm miffed that The Incredibles and Finding Nemo are still not on BD. But, if there is no release date on any of the big BD review sites or retailers, then there is no official release date. If there is no official release date than chances are the studio guys aren't talking. I can't even find a rumor that's worth repeating.

I've been on Amazon's watchlist for months for Nemo, I don't even recall seeing an option for The Incredibles, which tells me that one isn't even on their radar. I haven't gotten any updates about Nemo either though. I always thought those 2 were stunning on DVD and often used them for demos. It'll be interesting to see when the BDs hit because clearly they're not high on Disney's BD priority list...

*edit* Amazon does have notification for The Incredibles for BD release.

:text-bump:

What's the f'n deal with this one????

Anyone hear anything about this EVER being a blu ray some day????? :angry-cussingblack:

Razz said:
:text-bump:

What's the f'n deal with this one????

Anyone hear anything about this EVER being a blu ray some day????? :angry-cussingblack:

Just watched in HD on DisneyHD the other day.

RELEASE THIS ON BLU ALREADY!!!

The good news is The Incredibles is right around the corner on BD (4-12-11)

Just wonder how much better the video will be on BD & also.....the soundtract.....this will be a keeper.

Pre-ordered this a couple months ago I think.

I don't understand. Movies that came out in June 2012 have BD release dates in September.
What is with the December date?
I know, don't ask stupid questions...but still...sheesh.

The DirtMerchant said:

I don't understand. Movies that came out in June 2012 have BD release dates in September.

Christmas

mzpro5 said:
The DirtMerchant said:

Christmas

Ah...obvious in retrospect.

The DirtMerchant said:
mzpro5 said:
The DirtMerchant said:

Christmas

Ah...obvious in retrospect.

Check your PM's

FYI Finding Nemo is being re-released theatrically in 3D in the fall, im sure this plays into the BD release also...

Back