• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Fox News Channel

Id be surprised he is really one of there few news people or readers the rest pundits. I could see Shep doing Fox News Sunday and pushing Chris Wallace out.

Haywood said:
FNC is a laughable joke as a "news" organization.

Why because there the only news organization not washing and waxing Obamas balls?

Srvy said:
Why because there the only news organization not washing and waxing Obamas balls?

Sooo agreed Srvy!!!! I am a FNC news fan! :handgestures-thumbup:

Fox News is essentially the propaganda wing of the Republican Party in much the same way that MSNBC is for the Democrats. Both make their money by preaching to their selected choirs. Neither has much respect for the actual facts, although honestly Fox's relationship to the truth is even more casual than MSNBC's (and that's saying something). I do not take either one of them seriously as a news source. CNN makes at least some attempt at objectivity and are the least silly of the three cable news outlets. Honestly, television is just a bad place to get news anymore. TV journalism is dead.

I find people that despise Obama and loved Bush extremely funny, since they are essentially the same guy on most issues that matter. I see very little substantive difference between them. Partisan silliness (Go Red Shirts! Go Blue Shirts!) to be no more than a big glaring distraction from the fact that our government has been sold to the highest bidders and it doesn't really matter which major party it is.

CNN? They have been getting there heads handed to them by FOX apparently the Country doesn't see it the same as you as far as the cable news goes. CNN wahes Obamas balls more than obama does on the golf course and the O is on the golf course more than he is doing the Country's business.

Heck there new news director has admitted that don't have enough objectivity from the right. I cant name a conservative pundit on CNN some claim it but they are only in name. What does GWB have to do with this? I don't get the connection here?

Honestly I suggest you pretty much ignore all news outlets. Those numbers show that "news" has turned into entertainment.

I say ignore it all because it simply doesn't matter. All it does is upset you and you're not going to do anyhthing about it. Other than bitching about whatever has you upset on an Internet forum or a coffee shop. The best you can hope for is to be upset together. More often than not however you'll end up arguing with someone who's now upset about not convincing you to see it his way... Over an issue neither of you have any real influence over.

Watch the local morning news for traffic, weather, and local events. Ignore the rest. You'll be happier.

Srvy said:
CNN? They have been getting there heads handed to them by FOX apparently the Country doesn't see it the same as you as far as the cable news goes. CNN wahes Obamas balls more than obama does on the golf course and the O is on the golf course more than he is doing the Country's business.

Heck there new news director has admitted that don't have enough objectivity from the right. I cant name a conservative pundit on CNN some claim it but they are only in name. What does GWB have to do with this? I don't get the connection here?

Here's my problem: News should not be dominated by pundits. That's not news.

Fox News gets high ratings because they are masterful at keeping a very specifically targeted audience both outraged and skeptical of other news sources. It is "entertainment" rather than news. Unfortunately, the bullshit they sell is also extremely damaging.

I pointed to CNN as the least bad of three bad choices. I don't trust any of them and rarely watch them.

The only differences between Republicans and Democrats boil down to which rights they want to trample and what kind of police states they want to run. Both are 100% committed to a status quo that will completely destroy the middle class if it continues unchecked.

Haywood said:
The only differences between Republicans and Democrats boil down to which rights they want to trample and what kind of police states they want to run. Both are 100% committed to a status quo that will completely destroy the middle class if it continues unchecked.

This I can agree with.

I don't watch FOX or any the rest as I dumped cable and Sat 2 years ago. My News is local OTA. I rarely watch any of the Legacy news networks they are so far removed from what goes in in the USA and bias runs rampant. I do watch FOX NEWS Sunday and occasionally what remains usually last half hour of ABS Sunday News but there round table is a joke.
I will say Id watch FOX News if the streamed it but they don't.

Towen7 said:
Honestly I suggest you pretty much ignore all news outlets.
According to a former forum member, that would be equivalent to putting you head in the sand. :laughing:

According to a current member (me) doing otherwise is equivalent to mental masturbation; get all worked up about something that you don know all the facts about and, more importanly, you have no influence over. All so you can do nothing relevant about it

Back