• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Good Bluetooth earbuds

If you're only getting that much battery life with your use, it's time for a power bank or charging case of some kind. I have to be hitting my phone HARD for it to not last me pretty much all day. In normal use I'm rarely even to 50% charge at the end of the day.

I did order a Griffin iTrip Clip (they finally became available through their website). I'm hoping it arrives before we take a trip later this month. I have used the dongle included with my iPhone 7 and it works just fine; I'd just like to be able to break that cord for convenience's sake.

Are you one of those people that keeps their display brightness set to "Flamethrower"

I am surprised you didn't mention my name with this. I like all my devices as bright as possible. Zing is constantly acting like he needs sunglasses when he is close by one of my devices, especially at night. That said, I have no issues with battery life. I, like Zing, always turn my displays off when I am done and charge every day to a day and a half.

My screen brightness setting is set to auto with the slider at about half. There's simply no way I could make it a day and a half. If I always remember to turn off wifi and/or BT if I'm not using it I can maybe make it through a work day... maybe.

I keep my screen on low-to-medium brightness, unless I am outdoors. WiFi and Bluetooth are on most of the time. I can usually get into the evening before I need a charge, but not always. When I was working and using my phone a lot more, I would typically do a partial charge at my desk at some point during the day to make sure I had enough battery to get through my commute. That is one thing I look forward to when I eventually replace my phone. Battery tech appears to be getting better. By the time I replace this thing in another year or two, it should no longer be an issue (I'm not a believer in dropping $700-900 on a device than then chucking it after two years).

This is exactly why I love wireless charging. I have charging pads on my desk, in my kitchen, in my HT, and in my bedroom. This way anytime I set down my phone in those places it is charging.

Are there any issues with short charging these devices with the current technology?

I got my Griffin iTrip clip today. I will start a different thread about my impressions so it's easier to find.

Just dropped to $79.99 on Amazon...wish I waited...
Everything gets cheaper over time... thus is life! It just sucks when the price drop happens just after you place an order. If it has only been a week, or so, you could look into a refund on the difference using price matching guarantees, or maybe your credit card has a program to get you credit based on price matching. I know most of my cards offer that, though it is a pain in the butt to go through the process of getting the money.

I paid $6000 for my Sony 940C UHD TV back in February. The 940D came out for $7000 around that time and has since dropped to $4500. This always happens.

I paid $6000 for my Sony 940C UHD TV back in February. The 940D came out for $7000 around that time and has since dropped to $4500. This always happens.

I know, I know...but Amazon has their moving price. Generally after I purchase something on a price drop, I usually see it go back up...not this time. Caveat emptor...not that these are crappy, but you know my point

I know, I know...but Amazon has their moving price. Generally after I purchase something on a price drop, I usually see it go back up...not this time. Caveat emptor...not that these are crappy, but you know my point

Yup. Super annoying. I've had it happen to me. I was just trying to make you feel better. :thumbsup:

How do you like the headphones?

Yup. Super annoying. I've had it happen to me. I was just trying to make you feel better. :thumbsup:

How do you like the headphones?
Working really really well. Using them at the gym while lifting and doing cardio. Happy with the included Comply Tips (sport is what I'm using now). Good range (I'm able to put my phone down by whatever piece of equipment and walk 10-20 feet away to get some weights w/ no loss in signal). They haven't fallen out at all. Great sound quality. Really happy with them.

Minor (really minor) complaint is, I wear them under my ear and around the back of my neck...and the cord constantly moves mostly to one side or the other, requiring adjustment each time so it goes back to the middle. I suppose I have to at least try the clasps and put it "over ear", but I generally don't like having wires go over my ear as it starts to be uncomfortable and hurt me pretty quickly. Or...just get used to the minimal adjustment.

Thanks again for the recommendation!

I usually just let the cord hang in front. It doesn't get in my way and the mic is in a better position.

Been using these for about 2 weeks now. Letting the cord hang in the front, it stays out of the way and is great.
I tried it out jumping rope and they did not fall out! (though the sound of the cord hitting me repeatedly, traveled through
the cord and into my ears was kind of annoying). Really happy with this purchase. Great reco!

Back