• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Halo A21

JeffMackwood said:
heeman said:
:bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

Once the 3rd C1 gets here I am good to go for many, many years..............

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:
Dog or cat years?

We can go with Dog Years, here in the U.S.A. that is 7 : 1!
:laughing-rolling:

heeman said:
Yeah, right. I make an offer now of $1500 for the A21 when you list it for sale after you buy a pair of JC 1s.

My offer is valid until St. Patrick's Day (which should be ample time for you to upgrade).

OHHHHHHHH what a great feeling that is!!!!

CHOICE amp Bro!!

good job!!!

:eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Zing said:
heeman said:
Yeah, right. I make an offer now of $1500 for the A21 when you list it for sale after you buy a pair of JC 1s.

My offer is valid until St. Patrick's Day (which should be ample time for you to upgrade).

Mr. Zing,

In all Seriousness..................

Ask Santa Barbi for an A21 for Christmas this year..............

If she comes thru, which no doubt she will, you and your Contours will never, EVER be able to thank her enough..............PROMISE!!

CMonster said:
In all seriousness, Keith, that is an awesome, awesome setup. When's the GTG again???

Still tuning..................stand by!

Towen7 said:
I swear to effing God, Keith.

What's next?

Maybe a Black "C" Class German Car.................no, maybe a BMW.............nah, I'll stick with my 2002 Chevy Silverado right now...........

Like I said...............these are just catching up on past unused Christmas and B-day points..............in the BIG scheme of things.............small nuts, very small nuts!

You are going all out aren't you?
I need to check the Texas lottery winners of the past two months :happy-smileygiantred:

You deserve it Heeman. I know how passionate you are about this hobby. It's great to see that your dream setup is finally coming together.

Towen7 said:
You deserve it Heeman. I know how passionate you are about this hobby. It's great to see that your dream setup is finally coming together.

Thank you for the kind words T7! :happy-smileygiantred:

Dog years? That's 7:1. No no no no HE-YULL NO!! You mean something like ant years. Audio gear to Keith is like a shiny object to most ADD peop...oooh look at that...

Keith, you have an even more incredible system today than you did yesterday!! I really want to come down there and hear it. Jan wants to come down really badly, too; although, the fact that I'll be writing a grocery list while I'm there concerns her deeply.

Congrats bro!!!

You suck,

John

Back