• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Halo A21

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
The Beast was delivered last night around 8PM. I couldn't help myself to begin unpacking and getting it set up. Even the guy in the Brown Truck commented that this isn't my typical Blu Ray delivery.

Thanks to the lifting handles mounted to the back of the unit (60lbs) we managed to get it into the equipment closet and on the bottom shelf.

How does it sound, you may ask? I think it sounds great!

How do you compare a brand new amp like this to it's 15 year old, older brother with half the power.............. :happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred:

At least I know that I am more than covered now when really pushing the C1's............which by the way are the bomb!!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Thanks guys.........this should be it, for now anyway!!

The 3rd C1 will be here early September.

The amp is Silver, the only B Stock that they had..........didn't want to wait!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

heeman said:
^ at home in the camera :text-imsorry:

chris-farley-rage.gif

heeman said:
...the C1's............which by the way are the bomb!!

:music-rockout: :music-rockout: :music-rockout:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You'll say the same thing about your new C2's at Christmas time and again about your new C4's on Valentine's Day. :eek:bscene-buttred:

Heeman, if you need to cough up a bit of cash for another purchase, you could sell your vacuum cleaner. You will NEVER need it again. You have more than enough SUCK.

Some Pic's, cause' you guys like pic's............... Not the best, but they are pic's..

amp%20003_zpswmqbsv4v.jpg

amp%20005_zpstalesn4t.jpg

amp%20006_zpstieq24ta.jpg

amp%20007_zpsh8kecdnn.jpg

amp%20008_zps2bkkm3j7.jpg

Homes in south TX don't have basements, right?
Might wanna have a construction engineer check it out, if yours does.

Suckage Squared.

Thanks Botch............your right, no basement, if I did, this HT would have been much earlier. I am always concerned about cracking the slab and knocking bricks off the house!

That's one of my favorite amplifiers of all time. Great pick up!

... and you suck.

:bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

Once the 3rd C1 gets here I am good to go for many, many years..............

heeman said:
:bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue:

Once the 3rd C1 gets here I am good to go for many, many years..............

Dog or cat years?

Back