• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Harry Potter 7 Pt. 1

Batman

Staff member
Famous
Anyone seeing the sneak preview tonight? I'm checking it out at midnight with my pal Matt and his kids...I'll try to report in tomorrow with my impressions.

I'm more than likely going to see it Saturday night. If the weekend allows, probably rent the last movie to bring me up to speed as I missed it when it came out.

I loved that scene with Hermoine and her "wand" oh wait where talking the non rated X version aren't we?

Seeing it this weekend.

Well naturally, if you're not a fan of or at least familiar with the Harry Potter series then this isn't for you. While I like the movies, I haven't read a word from any of the books, so I didn't go into any of the films with any expectations other than to be entertained, and this one didn't disappoint....I won't get into specifics so I don't spoil it for anyone, other than to say if you're a fan, you will most likely enjoy this one and leave the theater eagerly awaiting the last installment.

I have my wife and mother who have fenaticly read all the books and find that the movies do leave out tremendous details that bring the story and the plots of the characters into line. When you have the time Please pickup and read the books. You will be amazed at the segments not in the movies.

Just saw it, I missed the last one, or maybe even the last 2 so a few spots had me lost. But definitely the best one yet IMO.

malsackj said:
I have my wife and mother who have fenaticly read all the books and find that the movies do leave out tremendous details that bring the story and the plots of the characters into line. When you have the time Please pickup and read the books. You will be amazed at the segments not in the movies.

Same words my wife said. We watched The Half Blood Prince earlier this weekend, but have still yet to see the new one. The Half Blood Prince (according to her) left out a LOT from the books and she wonders if that is the reason why the last book is going to be two movies. That makes sense as it seems to be the biggest of the books.

walls said:
I have yet to see parts 1-6. :handgestures-thumbup:
Same here, but for $40 I'll soon be changing that. C'mon over, I've got a brisket in the smoker! :handgestures-thumbup:

To be honest...not a fan at all. Saw a couple scenes from the first one when they were flying on broomsticks and that was all I needed to see. ;)

But to be fair I also have yet to see two of the three LotR films cause after two and a half hours in the theater with the second it was enough. LOL!!

I know I am the minority but I would much rather watch an independent low budget horror film then any of those mentioned.

Me & my son loved it. We also left saying "Can't wait for Part 2 !"

I saw it with my wife and son on sat. We all liked it but I'm not a huge fan. My son has read all of the books and also commented about missing parts.

While I liked the movie, parts of it did seem like one long extended camping trip. This one was really just a set up for the final movie in IMHO.

Back