• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

HBO MAX Release Date Announced

I can’t go into much detail but will say that many of the things stated in the linked articles regarding the sticking points between Roku and Warne/AT&T are based inaccurate and incomplete information.
Thanks one of the reasons I posted the links was a hope that you would read and comment.

As previously mentioned I don't know if one party is more responsible than the other or even care that much. Just would like to see the whole thing resolved

I am unable to watch anything via my tablet. When I go to the HBO max app it asks me for my provider but Roku u not listed in either the short main list or the extended complete list.

I am unable to watch anything via my tablet. When I go to the HBO max app it asks me for my provider but Roku u not listed in either the short main list or the extended complete list.
Nevermind I figured it out. Turns out I was previously logged in on a discontinued account Signed out and signed in with my current account and all is fine

After having several days playing with I have to say I am impressed with the HBO Max user interface/app. Easy to navigate and far superior to the old HBO app.

I would put the new app right up there with Disney+ and Peacock as the best streaming apps from a user standpoint.

My only "complaint" would be that the text font in program/episode descriptions is way to small even on a 65" OLED set

Back