• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Heeman AL Home Theater

Up and running.....
RBF1.gif

Absolutely stunning! Would love to hear the system one day. Can only imagine how happy that makes you guys! Enjoy!

I have been wanting to add a 3rd seat for the sweet spot so that I no longer have to straddle the "crack" when listening to music or watching alone in the HT.

A single matching chair was expensive, so we spent more money and got all new!

(Still need to run/hide the sub wire)

20220727_173523.jpg20220727_173557.jpg

The JVC projector is now 10 years old. It finally hit the 2900 hour replace the bulb warning. Bought a bulb assembly which was delivered today. It was a piece of cake to replace. I spent some time with the WOW Disc, made some minor adjustments. Picture looks fantastic! Hoping to get many more good years out of this projector.

The JVC projector is now 10 years old. It finally hit the 2900 hour replace the bulb warning. Bought a bulb assembly which was delivered today. It was a piece of cake to replace. I spent some time with the WOW Disc, made some minor adjustments. Picture looks fantastic! Hoping to get many more good years out of this projector.
I think I must have overworked my JVC projector. I think I have replaced the bulb twice already. Do you use yours strictly for movies/concert videos? I would watch regular tv/sports all the time on mine back in the day. Unfortunately , getting a 4k tv upstairs coupled with my son taking over the basement (where the PJ lives) means I haven't turned it on in probably 6 months.
If , when he leaves the house I suspect I will replace it with a 4k projector.

Yeah, just movies and concerts, very rarely casual watching. Was contemplating a new Lazer, however the picture is still fantastic and a complete 4K upgrade would be extremely expensive. I am happy with our decision.

Mildly surprised you could find a replacement anything for any tech ten years old. My own bitch will be on another thread, shortly.

Back