• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I am

J

You misunderstand the house sale I am talking about is the house I used tolive in. Sale is pending on it.

I am staying right where I am. ;)

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Guess that means splurging is an option.

What kind of cubic feet of volume are we talking about?
I will have to measure . The setup is in the room I spend most of my time - a fully finished basement. Pretty wideopen, ceilings are 8.5 ft. A couple of support pillers on theft side. Room is broken up by wearing primarily about 10 ft from Tv/main speakers. Behind seating is 10 ft to back wall.

I'll try and get some pics.

Can't not think of this cover, when I see this thread:

714WBbXrRbL._SY355_.jpg

Hold the phone. Colour me confused. I believe Jeff, you are in Ohio. Isn't Batman in Delaware? A meet in the middle I am guessing? Open the trunk (lug it out of the back of the Jeep more likely), exchange cash, manhandle it into the Edge and off you go?? Who will help unload on your end Jeff??
Mike
PS: Was I at all close in my description??

Hold the phone. Colour me confused. I believe Jeff, you are in Ohio. Isn't Batman in Delaware? A meet in the middle I am guessing? Open the trunk (lug it out of the back of the Jeep more likely), exchange cash, manhandle it into the Edge and off you go?? Who will help unload on your end Jeff??
Mike
Almost this exactly

Mike
Yep that's pretty much it. That is the same way I bought the SVS sub I got from Huey years ago.

I had a friend that came with me . In the way home we debated how to get the 200 lb monster from the vehicle down to the basement. When we got to house he called another friend and we got it into the house. After 10 minutes of discussion we decided to put a piece of cardboard under the Triage and slide it down the steps. Worked out well.

Last edited:
Back