• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

I bet mine is smaller than yours

I have an 8" Mirage. Do I win?

Do I still win if I tell you it's in my garage? :laughing:

I'd boast about the size of mine, except if I cut a half inch off, it'd scar my @sshole. :laughing:

Rope :mrgreen:

Rope said:
I'd boast about the size of mine, except if I cut a half inch off, it'd scar my @sshole. :laughing:

Rope :mrgreen:

That's because yours is one of those girly tubes. :D

I have a Deftech Prosub 800 which is about the size of a large bookshelf with 300 watt amp. Beat that bitches. ;)

My "MASSIVE" 8 inches that makes my GF insides quiver. :handgestures-thumbup:

000_0015-2.jpg

M-audio LX4

3. Sub-Woofer (LX4-2.1 System) - the Sub-woofer unit is 8 inches in
diameter with a specially developed curved profile pulp cone, high-temperature
voice coil and damped closed cell foam surround. It is designed to deliver
subwoofer sound pressure at very high efficiency with extremely low distortion.

Dimensions - Subwoofer: 15.75” (H) x 9.75 “ (W) x 12.25” (D)

I use this for the computer room and for live sound monitors.

MatthewB said:
I have a Deftech Prosub 800 which is about the size of a large bookshelf with 300 watt amp. Beat that bitches. ;)

My "MASSIVE" 8 inches that makes my GF insides quiver. :handgestures-thumbup:

000_0015-2.jpg

Awwww it's sooo cute!

Where is your mother?

I could argue that since my sub doesn't use any floor space or occupy any volume in my HT that mine is significantly smaller.

I could also argue that since my sub uses my entire attic space as its enclousre it is the largest out there.

Flint said:
I could argue that since my sub doesn't use any floor space or occupy any volume in my HT that mine is significantly smaller.

I could also argue that since my sub uses my entire attic space as its enclousre it is the largest out there.

Gheez Flint,
do you always have to win no matter what??????? :teasing-tease:

Randy said:
Flint said:

Gheez Flint,
do you always have to win no matter what??????? :teasing-tease:

No, I will lose the contest for the most average sized subwoofer.

I think Flint's gotten too used to preemptively arguing against those who attack anything he posts...

Maybe I could win for the Cheapest Sub, I have a BIC subwoofer for $240-260 ordered direct off the internet. Used subs dont count MattB, so dont be horning in with your dirt cheap pawn shop buys.

BTW, Matt what does that dinky little subwoofer do for you anyway, make little Fart noises :eek:bscene-buttred: ? If that was my sub I would't even have the balls to post a pic of it.

Back