• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Incredible Covers...

Not quite a cover from the original Anathema, but it's here anyway!

Love this song!! And this version!

This cover/song by Chris Isaak got me to thinking. Why is it I hate Wicked Game but LOVE Let Me Down Easy by the same person. Seem to have roughly similar tempo? I don't get it?? Where is Rick Beato to explain why I hate one and love the other?? I'm serious. Simply amount of airplay?? Familiarity breeds contempt?? These are two live versions. When I tell I just listened to this about 8 times in a row while I was writing this post I am not joking.

This cover/song by Chris Isaak got me to thinking. Why is it I hate Wicked Game but LOVE Let Me Down Easy by the same person. Seem to have roughly similar tempo? I don't get it?? Where is Rick Beato to explain why I hate one and love the other?? I'm serious. Simply amount of airplay?? Familiarity breeds contempt?? These are two live versions. When I tell I just listened to this about 8 times in a row while I was writing this post I am not joking.

Funny how2 everyone is different. First time I heard Wicked Game I thought it was horrible. Just the spot I was in at the time and what I was listening to, I suppose.

That song has grown on me and its moody, somewhat dark, tone gets me. The emotion Chris was able to pour into that song just grabs me now. I have really grown to kind of like the song, although it is not onw of those that I will ever cue up.

Funny how2 everyone is different. First time I heard Wicked Game I thought it was horrible. Just the spot I was in at the time and what I was listening to, I suppose.

That song has grown on me and its moody, somewhat dark, tone gets me. The emotion Chris was able to pour into that song just grabs me now. I have really grown to kind of like the song, although it is not onw of those that I will ever cue up.

I can't stop laughing!!

Jacob Collier channels Take 6 on my favorite Stevie Wonder tune. This kid is phenomenal.

Back