• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Iron Man 2

Nice find!!! I couldn't pass up on it. But I had to pay tax... stil, $16.31 is a great deal for a new movie!

Thanks for the head's-up, Doghart; ordered! I'm not a big movie fan but the first Iron Man was so damn entertaining I wanted to get this. Like wines, I refuse to pay more than $20 for a movie, this dipped down faster than I expected.

Doghart said:
I almost wonder if it was a typo...

D

Dammit! I knew it!!!

They should honor the price they posted!!!! Bastards!!

I just got this in my email:

Walmart.com just sent you a refund

Walmart.com just sent you a full refund of $15.00 USD for your purchase. If you have any questions about this refund, please contact Walmart.com.
The refund will go to your PayPal account.

To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

:angry-tappingfoot:

D

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel the item(s) listed below due to limited availability.

We always want your Walmart.com shopping experience to be a good one and are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you'd like to speak to us regarding your order, please call Customer Service at 1-800-966-6546. We're available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (CT) or Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (CT).

Item availability is updated frequently, so please check our site later if you'd like to order this item again.

I'll bet it's limited availablity. I'm calling tomorrow for a rain check on that price when it becomes available.

Rope

Good luck with that. Retailers do not have to honor advertised prices if it was a mistake. Considering the price and the extremely short time that it was "available" at that price I'd wager that it was an error.

The email makes no reference to pricing error, but availability. If this is accurate, Wal-Mart should honor the price when the product becomes available, or they should admit they screwed the pooch with an apology.

Rope

I got the same "limited availability" email that Rope got....

:angry-cussingblack:

Prolly some jackass bought 500 of them thinking he could make a buck.

About 3 years ago I had a runin with an online retialer that listed a $2200 lcd tv for sale for $200. I immediately ordered one, they recinded the order the next day stating a typo.

The mistake they mode was that they sent out a mass email and everyone started hitting reply all. It was a freaking online melee!

Razz said:
I got the same "limited availability" email that Rope got....

:angry-cussingblack:

Probably because they didn't have the "Some jackass made a mistake" automated message available. :mrgreen:

I gawt the same message. I replied thusly:

"Limited Availability"???? Nice try, RipoffMart! This Bluray isn't even released for another two weeks or so, and I doubt the studio is wondering if it'll be a big seller or not. One of your slave-wage pimple-faced minions in India entered the wrong price on the website, didn't they?!? And you don't have the corporate ethics (oxymoron, I know) to honor a transaction that has been completed/committed to, do you??
Make sure to delete my email address from your database, or I'll be sure to sign you up for every spambot I can think of. And I fart in the general direction of your brick-n-mortar monstrosity every day after work.

Love and Kisses,
Botch

:eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

You recently received an email from us that your order of Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray + Standard DVD + Digital Copy) (Widescreen) had been cancelled due to a limited supply issue. The cancellation was due to a pricing error on this item, not a supply issue. We're sorry for the confusion and the inconvenience.

To thank you for your understanding, we will honor the $15 price that was displayed at the time of your purchase. We will email you a $10.64 eGift Card to cover the difference from the current price of $24.96 plus tax. Your eGift card will be emailed within the next 24 hours and can be applied towards the purchase of this item or a different item. We’ll issue one eGift Card per affected customer; this card can be used online at Walmart.com only.

If you would still like to preorder the Iron Man 2 Blu-ray, please wait for your eGift card and then follow the link below to place your order:

I know what I'm going to do with the gift card.

Rope

Botch said:
I gawt the same message. I replied thusly:
:eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered: :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

I hope that was an exaggeration but if it's not... Dude... It's just a movie and it was clearly a mistake. Chill. Life is waaaay to short to let $10.64 bother you that much.

Rope said:
I know what I'm going to do with the gift card.
Send it to a slave-wage pimple-faced minion in India so he can buy some data entry skills?

Towen7 said:
I hope that was an exaggeration but if it's not... Dude... It's just a movie and it was clearly a mistake. Chill. Life is waaaay to short to let $10.64 bother you that much.
It's not an exaggeration, but I have a somewhat pointed sense of humor sometimes. Although, I probably blew any chance of me getting a gift card like Rope did. He's a couple hours' drive from me, maybe if I bring some beer.... ;)

Back