• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Jack Whitehall travels with his dad

Flint

Prodigal Son
Superstar
I can't stop laughing. I saw the first series and it felt quite forced and pointless. The 2nd series us so much more natural and as a result hilariously funny.

Beware, though, there's no laugh track to tell you when to laugh. You have to figure it out yourself.

I thought that you were talking about that show with Ozzy and his son, but no it's something completely different. It looks hilarious, and the dad reminds me of Bill Nighy, kind of, or at least his sense of humor. I'll be checking this out. Here's the trailer for those interested.

My wife and I saw this listed when putting Netflix on lastnight. I'll give it a try.

Wife and I watched the first 2 episodes of season 2, and thought it was hilarious. Bonus is that some of the scenery looks fantastic in 4K, but the real star of the show is the dad. Thanks for putting this out there Flint, don't think I would have found it otherwise. Netflix is almost it's worst enemy when it comes to marketing their original content.

Yeah... Series 2 is more entertaining and easier to enjoy than Series 1, but there are aspects of Series 2 which are carry-overs from Series 1.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

SPOILER:
The doll that the elder Whitehall has with him, called Winston, is from a segment of the first series where they visit a doll maker as some traditional thing in whatever Asian country they are visiting. At first the Jack's father didn't like it, so Jack bought him the doll and that backfired when Mr. Whitehall started showing more love to the doll than to Jack. Since then there is a very active Instagram account for Winston and it is an international celebrity in its own right.

Figured there was a back story when the doll was found in the luggage at the border crossing. I think we are going to start and finish season one before finishing season 2.

And now it's being reported that Jack Whitehall was making out with Kate Beckinsale at a party and left with her. Kate F'n Beckinsale. Don't know if I can continue to watch the series after that.

Who is Jack Whitehall? I am extremely out of touch with the latest news. Is he someone I should care about?

Who is Jack Whitehall? I am extremely out of touch with the latest news. Is he someone I should care about?
He's a 30 year old English comedian who currently has a show on Netflix about travels with his father. I had never heard of him either until Flint posted this thread. If you have Netflix, you should check out the show because it is hilarious.

Back