• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Jeff Mackwood's Main HT

Wow, now that is an audio enthusiast at work! :thumbsup:
I have very few regrets about having been laid off five years ago this month (what's not to like about retirement!) however one thing about it does: I recall I had been planning to parlay a June business trip to San Antonio into a GTG with you - a trip that was then cancelled. I missed out meeting up with a REAL audio enthusiast!

Jeff

I have an original pair of Koss cm/1030 speakers and would like to have them refurbished. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have an original pair of Koss cm/1030 speakers and would like to have them refurbished. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Unfortunately, the main member here who was the Koss enthusiast is no longer around... I don't think any of the rest of us know much about this, sorry to say.

Does anyone know where or who l can get some advice or assistance on this matter?
AVS usually has some very specific threads about different pieces of home theater equipment, and actually doing a search there came up with an older thread by the same guy that started this thread here. Do a search for Koss speakers, and here is the link to the posting of the OP here. LINK

Hello Rennie, have you had any luck reburbishing your CM1030? I have a pair also need to get the crossovers recapped. Please post to let me know or if you can message me to rmarton@yahoo.com

Back