• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Kick-Ass

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
Yeah, as usual I'm a little behind, but just watched this one. Actually pretty good! And Hit Girl didn't swear nearly so much as you boneheads led me to believe from past threads on this - thought she'd be dropping the f-bomb every other word. Dunno what all the flap was about. Is it worse to have an 11-yo girl playing with switchblades or saying "fuck"?

Anyway, I liked the movie, even my wife did. Kind of a Pulp Fiction meets Marvel Comics sort of thing, well done IMHO.

Anyone catch the cameo by Yancy Butler - anyone remember Witchblade?

Man I've been talking up this movie for months...and after purchasing the graphic novel, I can safely say that it (the movie) has been toned down for the big screen. It is far and away my favorite movie of the year, and Hit-girl stole the show. I implore you to check it out if you have not already. BTW this BD is premium DEMO material for sure!!!

I loved it and agree 100% about the silly fuss raised over Hitgirl. I thought her character was priceless and this was a great little movie. If you liked it check out Scott Pilgrem vs. The World or whatever it's called. Not as good as Kick Ass but entertaining in a similar way.

Monkey

Good to see you around, HM! Thanks, I'll check that one out.

Just watched this tonight. This kind of moive is right in my wheelhouse. Loved it.

Hot Monkey said:
I loved it and agree 100% about the silly fuss raised over Hitgirl. I thought her character was priceless and this was a great little movie. If you liked it check out Scott Pilgrem vs. The World or whatever it's called. Not as good as Kick Ass but entertaining in a similar way.
Monkey
All my brothers and I love Kick-Ass, but we don't like Scott Pilgrim etal that much. Maybe it's because we grew up reading DC comics.

I'd love to see Hit Girl in action again
KICK_ASS___Hit_Girl_1_by_adonihs.jpg

^Zod, you're in luck, a sequel is already in the works...

Didnt read the thread cause i didnt want to ruin anything. Just bought the BLU used frm SuckBuster for $6.99, hope its worth it!!!

Back