• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Lets play a game...

smgreen20

Were, if you win, you get nothing because I'm to broke to buy a prize. Have fun.

What music group/artist/band/soloist........ has the most albums made?

Studio, B-sides, live... it all counts.

The group I'm thinking of is still active today. My last count was at 279. Think hard...... or not.

Sinatra?

Frank Zappa i know recorded many .

Jazz man lots artists there Brubeck?

smgreen20 said:
........The group I'm thinking of is still active today. My last count was at 279. Think hard...... or not.

I don't know why some of you guys are listing dead artists like Sinatra, Presley, and others.

If it's a rock band, I'm going to guess and say the Stones, but I bet it's a jazz artist or composer.

I googled it and still got many answers.

Yesfan70 said:
smgreen20 said:
........The group I'm thinking of is still active today. My last count was at 279. Think hard...... or not.

I don't know why some of you guys are listing dead artists like Sinatra, Presley, and others.

If it's a rock band, I'm going to guess and say the Stones, but I bet it's a jazz artist or composer.

I guess i just read but not comprehend he did say the artist is still active but do remember Elvis is not dead :)

Srvy said:
Yesfan70 said:
smgreen20 said:

I guess i just read but not comprehend he did say the artist is still active but do remember Elvis is not dead :)

Well, the real story is Elvis is just trying to keep a low profile. The King and I just grabbed a couple of burgers at the DQ last week, so no, he's not really dead.....just playing dead.

Keep that on the low down will ya? The last thing I need is to get the shit kicked out of me while Elvis is singing "Devil In Disguise". :laughing:

OK,

They are an Alternative band and there's 2 words to their name.

I'll reveal who it is tomorrow, unless it has been guessed before that time.

OK... scratch my previous two guesses. What about Pearl Jam, instead?

(Seems like they got started on that whole "live bootleg" CD release thing fairly early.)

We have a winner. Congratulations to Kazaam.

Pearl Jam is who it is.

From 2000 to 2006 (except for 04) they made every concert they had into an album. Expensive to do, but they are for their fans. The albums were short runs too, 50,000 copies of each I believe. I got the last one local to me from my home state, Indiana.

Kickazz!!! Granted, it took me three guesses and some solid hints... but still...

Winning this competition feels almost as good as when I watch the the final scene from "Return of the Jedi" (where the Ewoks are singing, dancing, and otherwise celebrating). The original ending from '83, though. Not the new alternate endings. :music-rockout:

Pearl Jam never would have guessed that one. How many albums was it Link? I know I googled and it was all over the place. Hard believe one of the Jazz artists isnt the winner Brubeck released so many albums i couldn't keep track and no bad one in the bunch that i ever herd. Cant say that ive really followed Pearl Jam all that much.

Back