• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

LoZ: Tears of the Kingdom

Batman

Staff member
Famous
Happy to be playing the sequel to Breath of the Wild after 6 longs years of waiting for this follow up.

heres a few screen shots after a pretty long intro sequence (2-3 hrs) as always, while not the most powerful console, Nintendo more than makes up for it with story and design to make the most of the tech they’re working with.

1A0DE2A9-5556-49C9-9DDB-D2A3EB3330AF.jpeg15C6000C-D57B-468A-8F76-C831DF87D952.jpegE75422DC-63DF-44D2-94E4-D865A8249D9A.jpegB8C0F3D4-9270-4ECC-8B72-A6450FF29AA4.jpeg50B87746-48CE-45D6-8332-7C047C7BBD4D.jpeg

there is a reason why this game is so loved.

mostly a generation of receding hairline old nerds with crocs with a lot of money.

im kidding.

its the story you silly goose!

there is a reason why this game is so loved.

mostly a generation of receding hairline old nerds with crocs with a lot of money.

im kidding.

its the story you silly goose!
Who told you about my hairline and crocs?

hahaha!

funny how people ended up 'calling out sick' beforehand. saw an interesting story too on my feed, saying a guy requested the day off a month in advance and mentioned it to colleagues hes excited to play the game. coincidentally its mothers day weekend, and others asked for him to give it up. 'its just a video game!' some said... he stood his ground and now is being hated at office. if it was really that important to you then ask for it off right.

plus, 'its just a video game' is never, ever someone should say unless you want to have a knuckle sandwich for lunch.

My son has been patiently waiting for this for a long time. He's playing it right now as a matter of fact! I play a little but he's far better at it than me.

My son has been patiently waiting for this for a long time. He's playing it right now as a matter of fact! I play a little but he's far better at it than me.
I can’t tell you the last time I picked up a controller for any video game……my son is playing it too, but I love the Zelda franchise so much I enjoy watching him as if I were playing it myself.

I can’t tell you the last time I picked up a controller for any video game……my son is playing it too, but I love the Zelda franchise so much I enjoy watching him as if I were playing it myself.
I still play a little but more often I just watch him. It's fun! When he gets to a hard boss we sometimes take turns and I help him come up with a strategy to win. We also take our time. We've been playing Horizon Forbidden West for like a year and we're in no huge hurry to finish but we enjoy coming back to it every so often. Same with the Uncharted games.

Back