• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Mandalorian Spoiler Thread

corellian_yt_1760_freighter_commission_by_adamkop-d740b95.jpg

latest

Just a couple of fan art renderings but clearly better choices than the previous!
Those central cockpit YT-series designs just look cool. Sure, everybody loves the Millennium Falcon, but move the cockpit to the middle and it just looks sweet.

That's in the "Legends" portion- I don't think it's been added to the Disney owned Star Wars universe yet. Some of it they're using, some they're not. The Dark Troopers have been brought back in big time, and they were from video games.
So in the 'canon' Luke is not married? Or does Mara Jade not exist?

So in the 'canon' Luke is not married? Or does Mara Jade not exist?
Correct. They could bring her in, but with the way TLJ went, they'll have a rough time doing it. It won't be impossible, but it would be hard to write around.

But then, there's no small number of things they've had to write around re: TLJ, so...

So is it funny to anyone else that Moff Gideon has a Vader 'starter' suit on? I mean is Vader that revered that other Moff's are now emulating his appearance?

So is it funny to anyone else that Moff Gideon has a Vader 'starter' suit on? I mean is Vader that revered that other Moff's are now emulating his appearance?

Dude!
I've thought the same thing since he appeared last season!!

I hope they’re more creative than that. One presumed dead character from the movies (Boba Fet) is enough don’t you think?

It was who I thought it would be ... who it HAD to be ... but i couldn’t say it because I didn’t want to jinx it.

OK, got caught up.

Holy crap. I cheered. I teared up. I got goosebumps. When the X-Wing pulled in and there was a green lightsaber, I knew.

Truly great Star Wars.

Yeah good stuff. So is this the end of the series? I can't really see it continuing on, not without a major plot shift. Though I guess they did leave open a few potential plot holes ... the whole Bo-Katan / darksword thing mainly, but Moff not being dead, the reference to Admiral Thrawn in an earlier episode, etc.

Yeah good stuff. So is this the end of the series? I can't really see it continuing on, not without a major plot shift. Though I guess they did leave open a few potential plot holes ... the whole Bo-Katan / darksword thing mainly, but Moff not being dead, the reference to Admiral Thrawn in an earlier episode, etc.
There will be a third season but the Baby Yoda chapter is essentially closed for now. We know that Luke‘s training academy gets destroyed by Ben Solo and that Luke goes MIA after that. The events in the Mandalorian are 25 years before TFA and at the rate that Grogu seems to matures (he’s 50 but is still a toddler) he’d still be very “young“ when Luke takes his hiatus. So Grogu was either killed by Ben/Kylo and his gang or he’s with someone else.

Oh and does the scene after the credits mean a new Boba Fet series will be out in a year?

This looks very interesting, especially after seeing Boba in The Mandalorian. He is badass!
I never thought much of him before. In ESB he just tracks Solo, then has the Empire do the heavy lifting. In ROTJ he goes out like a wuss.

Honestly, I never liked that the Expanded Universe got him out of the Sarlacc.

But in Mandalorian he's been redeemed. He's more badass in 5 minutes with Mando that he was in the original trilogy.

Back