• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Mandalorian Spoiler Thread

Just that end credits scene was so badass! Looks promising.
Agreed. I think they've redeemed the character and I'd love to see something with Boba taking over the remnants of Jabba's organization.

I suppose this is as good a place as any for this, my son put together one of his Christmas presents....

Attachments

• B2CFF653-EE81-4641-932F-ACC4D201D823.jpeg
    B2CFF653-EE81-4641-932F-ACC4D201D823.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 9
I suppose this is as good a place as any for this, my son put together one of his Christmas presents....

Fun fact: The Razor Crest Lego set, when removed from the box, is already the fully assembled Razor Crest from the last couple episodes. You eventually make it into the Razor Crest from earlier in the series.

There's a one hour "making of" season 2 of The Mandalorian up on the Disney Gallery (on Disney+ obviously)

It's very much worth the watch.

Don't know bout the rest of you guys, but I sure as heck am glad Gideon is gone. I was getting irritated thinking he was going to be one of those perpetual antagonist cycling through causing trouble when its convenient for the storyline. Not to mention that his acting was waaay more dramatic than it needed to be...

And why is the animation of Grogu so horrible? In this age of CGI etc why do we still have a main character that still looks like a sock puppet running around on my screen?

Don't know bout the rest of you guys, but I sure as heck am glad Gideon is gone. I was getting irritated thinking he was going to be one of those perpetual antagonist cycling through causing trouble when its convenient for the storyline. Not to mention that his acting was waaay more dramatic than it needed to be...

And why is the animation of Grogu so horrible? In this age of CGI etc why do we still have a main character that still looks like a sock puppet running around on my screen?
Did you see She-Hulk? Disney isn't exactly opening the CGI vault for some of these shows.

glad Gideon is gone
Ah but is he? They implied it, but we didn't see a body. ;) (and even when you do see a body it's always possible to bring them back somehow)

Back