• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Music you played the shit out of!

For me the single CD that has gotten more playtime in my years has been SLAYER South of Heaven followed closely by Dark Angel Leave Scars.

Lullumit...... funnay thing, I just re-bought Justice for All and have been playin it in my truck now for about a week. Last good Metallica offering IMO.

A few more I really spun the heck out of.

51GYCJeeFtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51vBUS7OiWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51N45H6VZFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

617gSnp3ovL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61rY78hNU7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51VDTDN53RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

615bQbISI7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cassette tape. CD. two of each i think...

Dre.jpg

I had to represent... WESSSSIDDE!!!

i second Metallicas Black album, Pearl Jams Ten and er... Cranberries (linger is STILL one of my favorite songs)...

Great thread!

Kazaam said:
R E S P E C T.

Wasnt quite sure Kazaam, does this mean you like it to? im a little shallow... hehehe. *scratchin head*...

Totally forgot about that U2 album. i think i had around four of those on tape.

About four days ago the 8 minute version of White Wedding by Billy Idol came up on random play on the car iPod.

Since then I just keep listening to it over and over while running errands. Probably played it 9-10 times.

Finally went to the next song today

Yeah, I dig that song, too. Loved playing that one on guitar hero, at least I think it was that song.

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

I was a bit of a fan back in the day. Had all of these on vinyl, 8 track, and cassette at one point in time or another. Currently I have none of them on CD. :oops:

mzpro5 said:
About four days ago the 8 minute version of White Wedding by Billy Idol came up on random play on the car iPod.

Since then I just keep listening to it over and over while running errands. Probably played it 9-10 times.

Finally went to the next song today
Ha! My last band Puddlestone learned that tune from the 8-minute version, we decided which sections to delete and it didn't exactly match the radio single. We loved the tune, played it out a few times, but women hate that song, and refuse to dance to it! That was a surprise to us, and we dropped it.
Randy, I was never a fan of KISS during their heyday, but a bass player I played with who dug Toto, LRB, Chicago and Boz Scaggs was really into them, and indoctrinated me one afternoon. Got to see them live once, during their first tour where they put the makeup back on, and they KICKED! Only show I've been to where the crowd was still screaming and whooping as we were filing out to the parking lot! As I walked to my car (date had stood me up) the moon was blood red from a lunar eclipse.
I'll never forget that night. :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:

That's awesome Botch, one of my favorite shows of all time was Anthrax opening up for KISS.

jomari said:
Kazaam said:
R E S P E C T.

Wasnt quite sure Kazaam, does this mean you like it to? im a little shallow... hehehe. *scratchin head*...

Dre's awesome! Gotta respect that. Plus the fact that you wore out multiple copies of that album. ;)

I don't actually have any of Dre's albums; heck, I've never even been all that big into rap, but I've heard the songs here and there. And I think I like 'em better now than I used to because now it's nostalgia.

Also, I think any mention of Ice Cube's "Predator" album would have garnered a capital R E S P E C T from me based on the strength of the single "It Was A Good Day". I'd like to think that I didn't ever watch much MTV, but I definitely remember seeing that video a gazillion times.

Randy said:
thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

I was a bit of a fan back in the day. Had all of these on vinyl, 8 track, and cassette at one point in time or another. Currently I have none of them on CD. :oops:

I see a lot of older fans trying to not admit that they were or ARE KISS fans.....I loved KISS back in the 70's and I love em now. :)

Never been a poser and I have ALWAYS been a fan.

Well, I am a bit of a poser these days, cuz I soold my Harley and kept my T-Shirts, but that is another story.

Kazaam said:
jomari said:
Kazaam said:
R E S P E C T.

Dre's awesome! Gotta respect that. Plus the fact that you wore out multiple copies of that album. ;)

I don't actually have any of Dre's albums; heck, I've never even been all that big into rap, but I've heard the songs here and there. And I think I like 'em better now than I used to because now it's nostalgia.

Also, I think any mention of Ice Cube's "Predator" album would have garnered a capital R E S P E C T from me based on the strength of the single "It Was A Good Day". I'd like to think that I didn't ever watch much MTV, but I definitely remember seeing that video a gazillion times.

Thanks for the clarification Kazaam, helps out some sensitive douchebag like me sometimes. :D

on a serious note, im not that much into rap either, but man when NWA came out, it lured me. I guess it was the cussin, the rebellion, the whole middle finger in your face kinda attitude that some people get outa Johnny Cash back then.

Anyways, i had multiple copies because
1. someone always borrows it and 'forgets'...
2. i lose it somewhere
3. two copies i KNOW got eaten by the cars cassette deck. remember when that happens? you pull out the tape and guts spill out. you try to save it by using a pencil and manually feeding it back, alas to dismay.

Back