• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

My First Time

mzpro5

Famous
The first movie my parents took me to a theater to see was "Bambi" in 1956 or '57. (and when I think of the traumatic ending what were they thinking?)

So today I am in the used media store and they had the BD/DVD combo pack for $13. Not something I would normally buy but sentiment struck me and I picked it up.

51LYba1WwmL.jpg

Anyways I can give the DVD copy to my grand niece.

All the death and humanity. Perfect for little kids. If you want to get a good laugh google "Bambi meets Godzilla.

I remember seeing Bambi in the theater as a kid in 1973 or so. Here is the adult version of Bambi!

Zombi.jpg

My first movie I recall as a kid was seeing Up in Smoke at the drive in movies with the rents. When I was a teen I watched it and saw the car riding down the road full of smoke it struck my memory cord.....and everybody wonders why I'm whacked.....

My first theater movie was also Bambi, around 1965. I don't remember the movie too much, because the preview shown of another movie (some woman being chased thru a foggy London scene and this voice that kept saying, "I'm going to kill you" had me bawling thru the first half of Bambi, according to my Mom. :oops:

My first movie (that I can remember) was this movie my dad wanted to see. I think it was called Sasquatch but I have not been able to find it on DVD or VHS (not that I want it).

I think I was probably somewhere between 3-5 when I saw it. The one scene I'll never forget was when Bigfoot was chasing these two campers and they made their way to this old cabin. The creature then started tossing these huge rocks trying to smash the cabin in. Then all of a sudden, there was this eerie quietness and one of the campers started walking cautiously towards the window. As he started to peek out of the window to see if it had left, this giant harry arm comes out of nowhere and yanks him out of the window!

That scene terrified the shit out of me and I could not sleep that night. I'm sure if I watched that movie today, it would be a cheesefest of laughter all the way through.

Yesfan70 said:
My first movie (that I can remember) was this movie my dad wanted to see. I think it was called Sasquatch but I have not been able to find it on DVD or VHS (not that I want it).

I think I was probably somewhere between 3-5 when I saw it. The one scene I'll never forget was when Bigfoot was chasing these two campers and they made their way to this old cabin. The creature then started tossing these huge rocks trying to smash the cabin in. Then all of a sudden, there was this eerie quietness and one of the campers started walking cautiously towards the window. As he started to peek out of the window to see if it had left, this giant harry arm comes out of nowhere and yanks him out of the window!

That scene terrified the shit out of me and I could not sleep that night. I'm sure if I watched that movie today, it would be a cheesefest of laughter all the way through.
Sun Classic Pictures? I think I've seen this!

Back