• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Need help finding IEM's

What type of music do you listen to? Do you want/like heavy bass for rap/rock music?

Is there any chance of you loosing or breaking them? If so consider a much less expensive option. I use JVC Marshmallow headphones when I'm at work or when I'm travelling. They sound pretty fantastic for a $20 set. If you are committed and want the best you can get for around $100...

The Shure 215 or 115's are $99.00 at Musician's Friend. I highly recommend the 215's if accurate IEMs are what you are looking for.

:text-link:

Etymotic mc5 are pretty amazing for $79. Some people don't like the way they stick out of the ear. If that's a problem than the $99 6i.

Matt, I've used Shure IEMs (they have several models at different prices) as monitors in my band for 4 hours/night for many years, and they held up great. Another option.
Was great meeting you this last weekend! :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Audeo "perfect bass" for $99... While I haven't heard this particular model, I have the "perfect fit", and am very happy with them. It's my standard commute/travel IEM (paired with a Sansa Clip, so the whole rig is tiny).

^^
I had a set of Audeo PFEs but couldn't ge used to the over the ear fit. That said most if not all the people I know with PFEs prefer the over the ear fit. They do sound great though.

Hey! My dad has talked me into getting some over ear headphones so don't be shy give some suggestions on those 2. :dance:

King Matt said:
Hey! My dad has talked me into getting some over ear headphones so don't be shy give some suggestions on those 2. :dance:

Budget?

Rope

Speaking of headphones, weren't there supposed to be a few pair at the GTG? If they were, I totally missed them...

Botch said:
Speaking of headphones, weren't there supposed to be a few pair at the GTG? If they were, I totally missed them...

I had mine in my toy box, but there was so much going on I didn't get around to setting them up.

A. I didn't realize I talked you into anything (I pointed out that you might not want to restrict yourself but...).

B. I DID point out that it's kind of funny that you waited until we were in the airport to start having this discussion when you had just spent 4 days with all of these guys. :eek:bscene-buttred: :teasing-tease:

John

yromj said:
I DID point out that it's kind of funny that you waited until we were in the airport to start having this discussion when you had just spent 4 days with all of these guys. :eek:bscene-buttred: :teasing-tease:

Anything else would have required KingMatt putting down the Xbox controller or one of us fighting Lunden for the other controller.

$75 here... if you want, I can do the head-fi order for you (I'm a member there), and you can pay me back.

Back