• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Need some help music fans

g45794ly719.jpg

Thanks for the help, FUCKERS! :happy-smileygiantred: One day, I'll figure out the song that is stuck in the back of mind, tormenting me, driving me to climb the bell tower with a rifle crazy. And I'll blame YOU GUYS for that! :happy-smileygiantred:
Rob

Huey said:
Thanks for the help, FUCKERS! :happy-smileygiantred: One day, I'll figure out the song that is stuck in the back of mind, tormenting me, driving me to climb the bell tower with a rifle crazy. And I'll blame YOU GUYS for that! :happy-smileygiantred:
Rob

There was one tune I heard a few years back and I could have sworn it was a Curtis Mayfield tune. I tried like hell to figure it out (Deacon was one of the first people I asked). That song is still a distant memory.

If you have a iPhone or a phone that runs Android, try downloading an app called Soundhound. It's a free app that's a lot like Shazaam, but you can also sing or hum the tune if you know it and it might figure it out for you.

Yesfan70 said:
Huey said:
Rob

There was one tune I heard a few years back and I could have sworn it was a Curtis Mayfield tune. I tried like hell to figure it out (Deacon was one of the first people I asked). That song is still a distant memory.

If you have a iPhone or a phone that runs Android, try downloading an app called Soundhound. It's a free app that's a lot like Shazaam, but you can also sing or hum the tune if you know it and it might figure it out for you.

Tried the app on Friday on my droid, still didn't pick up anything. I have a strong feeling that I own the song already, because I vaguely remember getting a new cd and thinking that the song alone was worth the cost of the cd. I scoured through the squeezebox the other night but still came up empty handed.

Kaazam, no it wasn't firehouse. Thanks for the help guys.
Rob

I like your little "drive you nuts" song quizzes, and the clues are just plain outsanding. Kinda like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. You Dweeb! :eek:bscene-buttred:

Rope

You know... some people think that Firehouse sounds an awful lot like Kansas. Though those same folks also believe Slaughter is just as good as Black Sabbath.

Kazaam said:
You know... some people think that Firehouse sounds an awful lot like Kansas. Though those same folks also believe Slaughter is just as good as Black Sabbath.

HA!

Back