• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New Addition to the Batcave

Batman

Staff member
Famous
I recently purchased these seats from Elite HTS, the company that produced the photo that inspired my HT...The seats arrived today and I spent most of the evening setting them up. Since they are power recliners, I spliced two surge protectors into the front of my seating riser to hide any power cords. Probably doesn't meet electrical code but they are easily removed if necessary...

b384a80e.jpg

985b8918.jpg

Hiding wiring...

Cut plug off of the surge protector cord and stripped wires...
1ea98ec0.jpg

Fed cord through face of riser and wired cord to existing outlet...
49cdfb32.jpg

Tucked surge protector neatly under seats...
e0af5906.jpg

Fancy fancy! Looks you now have a seat in the center of the second row - which is really cool because that was the favored music listening position for a number of us. Was that on purpose? Or just because you now have the Bat&Batwife love seat in the center of the front row now?

^ Both I guess, I had enough room on that second row riser to accommodate a 3rd seat since this was a custom order. My wife complains about watching movies while separated by an armrest, which is why I ordered the loveseat configuration...The other chairs were a concession at the time due to budget, they were good seats for the price that I found them at. These seats however, were the seats I had in mind when i built the riser, so the three seats fit perfectly because I knew the dimensions of such a row of seats when going into the design....

Batman said:
My wife complains about watching movies while separated by an armrest, which is why I ordered the loveseat configuration.

Nice additions. I just purchased a 4 seat set with the same love-seat configuration, for the same reason.

Towen7 said:
Batman said:
My wife complains about watching movies while separated by an armrest, which is why I ordered the loveseat configuration.

Nice additions. I just purchased a 4 seat set with the same love-seat configuration, for the same reason.
Well you know the saying about great minds... :happy-smileygiantred: or those of us that are pu$$y whipped :eusa-whistle:

happy wife, happy life.....I have no wife :happy-smileygiantred:

Next time I carry an 80,000 lb chair into the land of a million steps and bumps I want credit..... :angry-tappingfoot:

-B- said:

Next time I carry an 80,000 lb chair into the land of a million steps and bumps I want credit..... :angry-tappingfoot:
My bad I'm usually so good at thanking my buds too, you know I'm always grateful though thanks again...

Batman said:
-B- said:

My bad I'm usually so good at thanking my buds too, you know I'm always grateful though thanks again...

you know I'm kiddin! I couldn't miss the opportunity. :teasing-tease:

Very nice Bats and I know the exact ad you are referring to (their version of the Batcave which in their case was photoshopped, so you made their ad a reality) I love those chairs and now Tee can snuggle up with Razz as they hog those two main chairs at the next GTG. :teasing-neener:

btw you should send me those old chairs to me at your expense, you know to just take them off your hands. :handgestures-thumbup:

Doghart said:
just when I thought it couldn't get any better...

WOW, nice man!

D

My question was...What could you possibly do for GTG 4.0? Gotta be something new to see for every trip!

Ahh, like could I have your old chairs? :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Very nice additon Bats! We need to get your theater in an A/V Mag, serious like a heart attack.

Rope

Back