• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

New TV

A lot of electronics now come with the manual on CDs, I’ve also seen some TVs with tutorials built in. I guess they assume owners can goto the MFR site and download a manual.

So if my display stops working, how do I read the owners manual to see what to do. :rofl:

I refer to the trouble shooting guides in manuals frequently. I am not crazy about this, I love trees, but I love owners manuals too.

Aside from the setup guide which usually has a drawing of the connections to aide me in plugging stuff in, I almost never crack open a printed owner's manual. If I need info, I always go to online and get the manual as it is often much faster to find the information I need that way.

one thing is impressive tho, and everyone who came to the house back then, commented on how thin it was.

a quarter is how thin the tv is, until you hit the bottom part which houses the electronics stuff.

funny-obese-man-holding-his-pot-belly-DBX0GX.jpg

but it dont matter when it comes to a better display right?

one thing is impressive tho, and everyone who came to the house back then, commented on how thin it was.

a quarter is how thin the tv is, until you hit the bottom part which houses the electronics stuff.

funny-obese-man-holding-his-pot-belly-DBX0GX.jpg

but it dont matter when it comes to a better display right?
That's funny.

Actually my set came with a remote box that houses all the inputs/outputs. Only 1 wire runs up to the TV. I love this feature.

Shucks late in the game on this. I have the 75" Sony model similar to the one you posted in 65". It looks beautiful and I'm very happy with it. I bought mine last July so prices have come down but they messed up on pricing so I got it only a little more than they sell it for now. No doubt it eats up a good amount of wall for sure

I'm sure you'll be happy with the Samsung though

Back