• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Now THIS is a train set!

mzpro5

Famous
A friend sent me that a couple days ago, I kept forgetting to post it here.

Very neat.

Huey

Famous
Doghart said:
I like the guy getting a BJ in the park at 2:16.... :laughing-lettersrofl:

D

Thought that was funny as well! Would love to see that in person, the trainset, not the bj. :happy-smileygiantred:

Yesfan70

I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv
Famous
Doghart said:

D

LOL! Sure am glad I read this thread before clicking the link (kid's sitting next to me).

Guess I'll check it out later.

Huey

Famous
Yesfan70 said:
Doghart said:

D

LOL! Sure am glad I read this thread before clicking the link (kid's sitting next to me).

Guess I'll check it out later.

There's nothing to see other than a van bouncing up and down, I'm actually surprised that it's in there considering this a family exhibit.

hawk52

That is something else. The detail and thought. Regarding the extra activitity, :handgestures-thumbup: Remember its Europe, different attitude toward sex.. In a good way :D

DIYer

Famous
hawk52 said:
Remember its Europe, different attitude toward sex.. In a good way :D
There are groups like that here in the States too. They just don't get as much attention from the public, that's all.

Yesfan70

I'm famous now bitches! vvvvv
Famous
That is an awesome video. I would love to see that world in person. A 5 minute clip does it no justice.

smgreen20

Along with the BJ, the unholy sanctuary.... A lady topless in a building top window.

That whole set up is amazing, thanks.