• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Now THIS is a train set!

A friend sent me that a couple days ago, I kept forgetting to post it here.

Very neat.

Doghart said:
I like the guy getting a BJ in the park at 2:16.... :laughing-lettersrofl:

D

Thought that was funny as well! Would love to see that in person, the trainset, not the bj. :happy-smileygiantred:

Doghart said:

D

LOL! Sure am glad I read this thread before clicking the link (kid's sitting next to me).

Guess I'll check it out later.

Yesfan70 said:
Doghart said:

D

LOL! Sure am glad I read this thread before clicking the link (kid's sitting next to me).

Guess I'll check it out later.

There's nothing to see other than a van bouncing up and down, I'm actually surprised that it's in there considering this a family exhibit.

That is something else. The detail and thought. Regarding the extra activitity, :handgestures-thumbup: Remember its Europe, different attitude toward sex.. In a good way :D

hawk52 said:
Remember its Europe, different attitude toward sex.. In a good way :D
There are groups like that here in the States too. They just don't get as much attention from the public, that's all.

That is an awesome video. I would love to see that world in person. A 5 minute clip does it no justice.

Along with the BJ, the unholy sanctuary.... A lady topless in a building top window.

That whole set up is amazing, thanks.

Back